Missing Prince

Alastor's POV

I've searched everywhere. The prince is either dead or avoiding me. I searched every ring of Hell and not one sign of that goddamn prince. Although, I can sense something. Someone... Y/N got dragged up to Heaven and I'm gonna bring her back down. Even if I have to go up there myself.

Your POV

You stare at the ground. Lust. You're in the Lust Ring. If Adam wanted you to bring Alastor to him, why didn't he just drop you off at the PRIDE RING WHERE ALASTOR FUCKING LIVES instead of the Lust Ring. You sat down on the curb in front of Ozzies, defeated. You felt an army on your shoulder and instinctively swung. It was Asmodeus. You just swung at the embodiment of Lust. Although, you didn't do shit to him. Asmodeus just looked down at you, chuckling

"I expected a little more, but that's fine."

You rolled your eyes at him and looked down at the ground. A puddle forming the reflection of you and Alastor when he saved you from the angels. You broke down right there.

"Maybe I can do something that'll help the both of us out"

You looked up at him with hope. Ozzie held his hand out to you and you took his hand. He walked you back into Ozzies.

"I think you could use a bit of a change. A full-on transformation"

Asmodeus's POV

What do you do in these types of situations...

Charlie's POV

He's lost it... He's actually lost his mind. The other Are Goetia's have been looking for Prince Stolas, but no one knows where he is. I do. The entire hotel staff knows. Alastor kidnapped him and threw him in his room. He hasn't come out since. Niffty says he might be eating Stolas. Husk said he's probably just torturing the prince. Angel said they're probably "going at it" Vaggie said Alastor is probably up to no good. I don't know what to think. I trust Alastor, but ever since Y/N got redeemed, he's completely lost it. I don't know what to do anymore.

Alastor and Stolas's POV

For context, Stolas is tied up with the same type of rope Striker used in that one Helluva Boss episode (forgot the name)

"TALK YOU SON OF A BITCH!! WHERE'S THE BOOK?!"

"I don't know WHAT you're talking about"

"Listen here, feathered cock. I need that book and I'm going to get it one way or another."

"You do realize I am an Ars Goetia, correct?"

"I don't care what religion you are"

Stolas rolled his eyes.

"Not what I meant, but okay."

"WHERE'S THE BOOK?!"

"Why do you need it so bad anyway?"

"Now that's none of your goddamn business now is it?"

Before the two could continue arguing, they both heard a scream coming from the 1st floor of the hotel. Alastor's ears perked up and he immediately stood up.

"Charlie..." Alastor muttered under his breath