Porn Studios

Valentino's POV

Valentino was in the studio's lounge with Vox. Both of them were flirting back and forth. As they flirted, they started getting closer and closer to each other. Valentino grabbed Vox's chin.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you hard tonight."

Vox grinned at the thought. As they were about to kiss, the door swung open and there stood a H/C haired demon. Valentino paused and Vox looked disgusted. Vox wasn't a fan of any demon that ranked lower than an Overlord. Valentino examined the demon from the couch. Vox rolled his eyes.

"Ever heard of knocking? It's a pretty popular trend."

Valentino chuckled at Vox's statement before walking towards the new demon, towering over them.

Your POV

You stood by the door as you looked up at Valentino. Valentino stared at you curiously. Vox raised an eyebrow

"Is this a new slut?"

You were a bit hurt by Vox's words. Valentino reached and grabbed your chin. His fingers traced your jawline. He grinned at you. You wanted to speak up, but it was as if you were trapped by Valentino's touch. Valentino continued to touch you sensually. You didn't do anything because you needed something from him until you finally had the courage to speak up.

"Valentino, is it?"

Valentino then looked into your eyes and grinned, his golden tooth shining in the light. His voice was low and seductive. His voice sent chills down your spine.

"Indeed, it is. Who do I have the pleasures of meeting?"

"Y/N... I came to ask you a favor.."

"Hm, and what would that be, baby cakes?"

You couldn't help but blush at the nickname. The way he said it made your heart flutter.

"I came to ask you if I could sign my soul off to you."

Both Valentino and Vox stared at you shocked. Vox laughed.

"Well that's a new one!"

Valentino grinned down at you.

"Of course, baby. Voxxy, go get me the soul contract. We wouldn't want to disappoint our new property, now would we?"

Vox nodded and left the room. Valentino turned to you.

"Why exactly do you want to belong to someone like me, dear?"

You didn't know who he even was. You just heard he was a pimp and that's it. He seemed sexual and possessive from what you've seen so far. You told him the truth.

"I've been redeemed into Heaven, but I don't wanna leave Hell. I wanna stay here and Husk said the only way angels can't drag me to Heaven is if I belong to someone."

Valentino grinned and kissed your cheek.

"So you chose me?"

You were confused by this. Chose him? Was there more options?

"Yeah... I did..."

Valentino turned to the door Vox had left from and then back at you.

"You made the right choice, baby."

You felt more confident now. You get to stay in Hell with Alastor. All you had to do was wait, sign some papers, and boom. You're a permanent resident of Hell!