11- paintbrush

Microphone's P.O.V:

I turn around, trying to feel anything but despair. I try to fill my mind up with hope.

"Everything will get better eventually..."

Trophy's P.O.V:

I'm feeling slightly better after Cheesy made me some soup. I want one day that I can take my mind off of everything. Only focus on him. Cheesy.

I feel my forehead. Still warm.

Microphone's P.O.V:

"MePhone4?"

My phone rang, waiting for him to pick up. It probably shouldn't take him too long.

"Yes? Who is this?"

I knew it.

"MePhone4. I'm going to need you to call in these three suspects: Paintbrush, Soap, and Test Tube."

"Alright then Sherlock."

I got slightly offended by the statement. "Don't call me-"

"Shut up!"

Not a second in my mind passed before they all arrived. Paintbrush walked inside looking irritated, Soap looked nervous, and Test Tube looked confused.

First off, I want to interview Paintbrush. I did find a wooden fiber nearby Paper's crime scene which seemed to have been from them."

"Hello Soap, Paintbrush, and Test Tube. You're probably wondering why I've gathered you all here today. The reason for this is quite simple."

Paintbrush: "Just tell us already! I'm getting impatient here. I had to leave Lightbulb all by herself while she was napping for this."

Test Tube: "And what exactly do I have to do with this?"

"Many things, Testy."

Test Tube: "Don't call me Testy. Only Fan is allowed to call me that."

"Very well, then. I will now lead you three to the interviewing room."

Suspect 1: Paintbrush. 12:17 A:M.

"Greetings and salutations, Paintbrush. I am going to ask you a few questions and you will answer as truthfully as possible."

"Alright. Can we just get this over with?"

"First question: What were you doing at the time of the murder?"

"Which murder?"

"Paper's. I found a wooden fiber there which belonged to you."

"Well, I was with Lightbulb. She lost her paintbrush again, so she went for the next best thing."

"I see."

"Second question: Were you anywhere near the crime scene at some point?"

"Lightbulb wanted some fresh air, so she took me outside on a short walk."

"When was this?"

"I'm going to guess...a week before the murder?"

"Thank you, Paintbrush."

"Third question: What did you remember Paper acting like before he left?"

"Paper was acting very secretively. I noticed he hardly spoke before leaving."

"Anything else you noticed?"

"Yeah, actually. Paper would get pissed if you were to ask him what's up."