13- revenge is coming for all of us

Suspect 2. Soap: 11:02 P:M (23:02)

"Soap. Care to explain what you were doing at the time of the first murder to happen here?" A/N: Paper's death.

"It was pretty late at night, so I was asleep. Cleaning all day sure makes me tired...!"

(SUSPECT APPEARS TO SHOW NERVOUS BEHAVIOR.)

"Yeah. Takes a while to get used to that citrusy smell. Still hurts my nose to this day."

"Oh my god, Microphone! I did not know my cleaning supplies could do that! You should have told me! Now I have to go to the store and buy new ones!"

(SUSPECT IS MAKING AN ATTEMPT AT CHANGING THE SUBJECT.)

"Now Soap, let's not get off track here."

(BACK ON TRACK. COLLECTING PICTURES OF THE MURDERS.)

"Soap. Any one of these pictures you remember more vividly than the others?"

"I'm going to have to go with the condiments. It was a double murder and I was there to see their dead 'corpses'."

"Salt and Pepper it is. What exactly do you remember from this scene that made you choose it over the rest?"

"Firstly, they weren't killed with any weapons or sharp objects. Take Paper, for one. A sharp stick nearby was used to impale him. A bullet was found near OJ. For Salt and Pepper however, they were killed by falling from a high distance."

"And when did you find out that they died?"

"Of course, Knife told me. He just always seems to be the first to know."

"First to know, huh?"

"Yes..."

(POSSIBLE SUSPECT: KNIFE)

"I'll have to schedule an interview with that metal object. He looks like he might know...a thing or two, huh my clean freak?"

"Yeah...he suure does..."

"I'll have to conclude your interview here, Soap. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to come and answer my questions."

"You're welcome-"

*END OF REPORT*

*SUSPECT 2 WAS INHABITING SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR. KEEP WATCH OVER HER*

Taco's P.O.V:

They finally left me alone for a little while. The door is shut, closed and locked, so no one can enter for now. Actually, scratch that. Locking the door can only prevent Marshmallow and Apple from entering. The rest of them can go through walls, so that's not helping shit.

I want to tell Microphone the truth. But I know that telling her would just shock everyone even more. The hotel's better off not knowing. Not knowing Salt killed Paper. Not knowing their own manager committed a double kill. It took me a while to understand, but I do now.

Revenge is all it took.

Someone's after me. I can feel it. Someone else knows I know the truth. They don't want me to tell anyone.

Otherwise, I'd be found dead too.

If I don't manage to kill them first, that is.

My eyes study the room and come across an open notebook. Maybe I should open it...? There's nothing to do here anyway.

I'm gonna go read inside it. Another diary, perhaps?

I open the notebook.