1 | random introduction

The sky was pitch black. The streets were nearly empty as the wind blew loudly.

No person in sight.

Just the sound of the trees being blown. Nights are always this quiet, especially in a city named Copper 9.

A city is usually loud, and maybe there would be a few people walking on the streets to get from place to place as well as a lot of traffic in a few places.

But not this city.

People were warned to stay inside once the sun went down to stay safe from the vampires that roamed the city, searching for blood.

Yet it wasn't always like this. The city used to be filled with life with the streets being filled with people and cars driving past each other. Smiling and laughing... that was before the monsters entered the city.

With bright yellow eyes that shined through the darkness, sinister smiles, and their need for blood. They were deadly, and when someone manages to see how these vampires look like, they never live long enough to tell the tale.

But during the day, people would talk about how these monsters could easily blend in with the crowd since they were rumored to have human features. People had already made up a description of how these vampires could look like based on pictures they've seen.

Silver colored hair, bright golden yellow eyes that shined abnormally bright, pointed ears, pale skin, and sharp fangs, as well as the smell of blood, constantly surrounded them.

These vampires would not only drink blood but maybe a bit of flesh if they wanted more.

Because of this, at some point, people have signed up to become vampire hunters it was risky, and they always managed to lose their lives... but it also pays the bills.

^^^^

"Uzi. I'm off to work. I'll be back late again. Also, make sure to close the windows and keep the door locked."

"I know."

Living in an apartment somewhere on the second floor was a girl with purple colored hair sitting on her bed who didn't care much about the said vampires when it came to her dad. Because her dad would leave for work every day and come back late at night... he always returns alive, so what is there to worry about?

Her dad worked with the WDF they were created to defend the city from the vampires, but recently, they mostly focused on doors. They tried to build a giant door around the city to keep the vampires out, but it cost too much money, so the best they could do was block off one of the abandoned part of the city where its been said the vampires hang out at.

Uzi was always surprised whenever her dad came back in the middle of the night, so either the vampires didn't like her dad, or he could be one. But her dad doesn't match any of the rumored descriptions. He doesn't have white hair, paper white skin, no pointed ears, and especially no yellow eyes.

He's just old with silver white eyes and wears a pair of goggles on top of his head no matter what.

But even if Uzi tried not to believe in the vampires, she was forced into doing so as one of them had murdered her mother not too long ago.

So, ever since her mother was killed, every time her dad left for work, she would grab something that was hidden in her room.

She grabbed a weapon from underneath her bed and placed it on top of it. She pushed aside the homework and hopped off her bed. Grabbing her materials and continued working on it.

Uzi had tried talking about the vampire problem in school with a presentation...

"There's vampires roaming the city, and no one is doing anything!" She said as she pointed at the screen behind her.