6 | what to do

The sun was up hiding behind the many clouds as snowflakes fell from the sky, and the ground was covered in freezing cold snow while the wind blew.

And since the sun was behind the clouds, that means...

N was staring at a wall in front of him, which was covered in missing posters.

Most of them were really recent and mosy were last seen 'near the abandoned buildings', which where N's squad mostly hung out. N raised a brow. He hasn't hunted a human in days, and V didn't do it either since she was tied up most of the time, and J... well, she's dead.

So he stood there staring at it for the next few minutes until he flew back to V.

"V! Have you been hunting?"

V was asleep but quickly woke up once N flew into the room, startling her.

"No." She said as she yawned.

"Someone's been hunting humans, and it wasn't me." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Maybe J did it. I don't know." She said, sounding uninterested.

"J is dead." N said as he lowered his eyes, annoyed.

"Then I don't know what's happening. Maybe there's a killer on the loose or something. Maybe go check to make sure J is fully dead." V said as she held up her bubble wand and started blowing bubbles.

N sighed. "Fine... I'll go check on J." He said as he walked towards the open window and flew into the sky.

A few moments later, he found himself standing in front of the building where J died. He gave the door a soft push, assuming it'll be as easy as before. But it didn't budge. So he tried to use more strength as he tried to shove open the door. The door then started to open slightly.

That was good enough.

N peaked through the tiny crack through the door and saw nothing but bits of rubble, metal, and a lot more blood than before.

He raised a brow that wasn't there before. His yellow eyes looked down, and he noticed a giant rock blocking the door. "Oh."

So he kicked the rock away, and the door was fully open. He smiled as he entered the building.

Other than the weird amount of blood, he didn't see J's body. It's gone! His eyes widened as he quickly started to look around, searching for J. "V was right!" He yelled out.

That was when drops of blood fell from the ceiling. N froze as he listened to the slithering in the walls. His pointed ears twitched as he struggled to find the right words.

N didn't wait any longer as he spread his wings and flew for from the thing that was creeping up from behind. He flew towards the door, but the thing grabbed him by the leg, causing him to fall onto the hard ground. He yelped as he hit the ground, hurting his lower jaw.

He turned expecting to see J, but instead, he saw something more...

It was made out of flesh and blood and maybe a bit of bones. The flesh twisted and turned to hold onto the bones, creating something snake like or maybe more... centipede?

The weird centipede had human eyes attached to the sides of the body, but the familiar bright yellow vampire eyes were attached to... J's head had been tattered and ripped apart. And the obvious smell of the flesh rotting...

N covered his mouth as his eyes widened. He looked down at his leg, seeing his leg tangled in the flesh, and the bones coming from it was stabbing into it.

He needed to find Uzi and tell her that J was still alive.

He held up his claws and tried to cut through the centipede in front of him. Eventually, his leg was free as his claws kept stabbing and cutting through the weird centipede.