3 | safe with you

(There's a lot of spelling errors)

It's been a week since the incident, and everyone knew what happened, and some people even added a few things that probably did not happen.

Just rumors.

But at the same time, no one cared since there's always people dying to the vampires, but rarely had anyone survived those attacks.

And, of course, Uzi had to survive the attack. But she rathers not say anything about it because it reminded her about how horrible of a dad Khan was after he shut her bedroom door, leaving her alone with the vampire who was moments away from murdering her.

Uzi was back to school. She was unsure at first when she took a step into the building.

"Uzi, are you alright?" Thad asked as he walked up to her. "I told you that he was vampire, but you didn't listen." He said as he glared at her.

Uzi rolled her eyes as she opened her locker. "That's because I already knew that Thad! OK? I lied. I met him a few nights ago to deal with the vampire problem." She said, sounding upset.

Thad's eyes widened. "... yet you still trusted him enough to invite him over." He said.

"That's because - because he didn't act like the other vampires." She said as she frowned. "He said that the others treated him poorly, so I thought..."

"That's it? Because he's not like the others? What if it's an act to trick you? Like a week ago when he nearly killed you." He said as he crossed his arms.

Uzi shut her locker with an annoyed look on her face. "I know what I'm doing." She said as she grabbed her bag and left, leaving Thad behind. He was worried that Uzi could end up getting herself killed if she kept trying to talk to the vampires.

She walked home again, but as she unlocked the door, she carefully opened it in case her dad was home.

Ever since the incident, she tried to avoid talking to her dad, which is useually, just her sitting in her room doing nothing.

Though she was still curious about the vampires that roamed the streets. She wanted to know more about them, especially since he mentioned something about a mission.

She looked at her hand, which still had the bandage. She needed to know how to heal it since all it's doing was giving her more pain. She was barely able to move any of her fingers.

So she needed to find N.

She grabbed her bagback with the bat like wings and placed her railgun inside. She sneaked past her dad, who was drinking coffee it was his third cup, too.

Uzi made her way out and ran through the streets until she found herself back at the abandoned part of the city.

The sun was up shining bright. So N was probably hiding somewhere in one of these abandoned buildings. She then started walking. This part of the city looked great during the day. No people... no traffic.

Just Uzi... alone with her thoughts. Last time, she didn't have a chance to explore since she was interrupted by the vampire. Her eyes scanned the area, seeing that there were a lot of broken parts of the buildings all scattered along the ground as well as broken and tattered items that were once inside of those said buildings.

She walked as she noticed the snow falling from the sky. She ended up turning her gaze up at the sky, seeing that the sun was completely covered by the clouds, which could mean...

Suddenly, she heard footsteps from a far getting closer. She quickly paused as she pulled her railgun from her bag.

It was a girl with pigtails coming her way. She wore a tattered suit and had a sinister smile, which mostly showed off her sharp fangs. And her hands had sharp claws that could cut her in seconds. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked.