8 | prom murder pt 2

Uzi was in the bathroom. She didn't feel safe at all.

She had changed into a small black dress, and the black gloves that went with it were in the sink.

She stared at the mirror with a worried look on her face. She didn't want to go with Lizzy or Doll... she wanted to go with someone she trusted like... like N? No.. not after what happened...

A few moments later, the mirror broke. Her eyes widened as she looked away from it. "Stupid eye." She whispered with anger.

She groaned in fusteration. She took a step back from the sink and turned her gaze to the tub. The curtains were stained, and an awful smell was coming from the tub.

Uzi took a deep breath as she approached it. Curiousity killed the cat... and it might happen to Uzi too if she gets too close to the- Suddenly, Uzi heard voices from the other side of the door. She slowly walked towards the door and placed the side of her head against it to hear what they were saying.

Doll and Lizzy... they were talking about getting rid of her. Her eyes widened as she took a step back. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, startling her.

She grabbed the black gloves from the sink and put them on. She stayed quiet as her eyes darted to the tub again. Maybe she can hide there? Without hesitation, she walked towards the tub and moved the curtains, but as she did, her eyes widened, and her body froze.

Broken mirrors and blood covered the tub.

She couldn't move... the smell of a rotting corpse quickly flooded the room. She placed her gloved hands over her mouth.

What is going on!? Was the thought that appeared in her mind.

The doorhandle behind her twisted as the door clicked.

Uzi turned to the door quickly. Her heart started to race as she tried to think of something...

Until her eyes looked back at the tub.

The door opened, revealing the red eyed girl. She expected to see Uzi, but she was nowhere to be found. The mirrors were all stacked on top to each other perfectly to be used as a ladder.

She was more shocked than angry.

She turned to glance the mirror. It was broken... just like the others.

Someone who wasn't her caused that.

She blinked as she turned her gaze back to the mirrors stacked onto each other.

She moved her hands on her hips "as they say in Russian, 'Whoops, I should've predicted that someone could escape out of the ventilation shalft using discarded mirrors as stairs" she said as she blinked.

____

N gasped as he sat up. His eyes widened as he looked around.

What happened? He turned to his side, 
seeing that the dress he had picked out was missing.

"No, no, no!" he said as he looked at the open window but paused as he glanced at the tuxedo he had picked out. Slowly, he reached his hand out for it. He stopped before he could get any closer.

"No! No time!" He yelled and quickly flew out into the night sky without any thought...

Though it seemed like he couldn't stay gone as he returned, "dapper N..." he whispered.

______

The sky was dark... and the moon was up.

Uzi ran... she ran as fast as her legs could take her. Ignoring her surroundings and the way people looked at her.