One: The Family Friend

|| SANARI MILANI EAST || || MIAMI BEACH, FL || || 10:35 AM ||

|| MIAMI BEACH, FL ||
|| 10:35 AM ||

|| SANARI MILANI EAST || || MIAMI BEACH, FL || || 10:35 AM ||

SOUNDS of Everything by Mary J. Blige went throughout the home of Sanari's, waking her up from the peaceful sleep she was once in.

Stretching her arms, Sanari groaned out as she opened her eyes, adjusting to her surroundings of her large bedroom.

She let her feet lead her out the bedroom door, downstairs, to where her mother, Maria was cooking breakfast.

"Morning mommy," Sanari kissed her mother's cheek, before moving to the table.

"Hey boo. You alright?" Maria greeted, flipping a pancake.

"Yes. What we doing today?" She kicked her feet back and forth as she scrolled on her Instagram feed.

"Well first, we gotta go by nana house, she said she needs to talk to us about something. Then, I gotta go visit yo' fuck ass— oops. My bad, baby. Your father." Maria responded, fixing her language.

"Mama, y'all was just laughing on the phone yesterday. What did he do?" Sanari laughed, looking up at her.

"He wanna be fucking on guards and sh—stuff. I'm sick of his old ass." Maria grumbled, turning her stove off.

"Oh? Wow." Sanari's eyes widened, and Maria laughed at her response.

"Come on, eat ya' food so we can go." Maria handed her a plate, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you ma." Sanari cheesed, looking over the plate, before bowing her head and clasping her hands together.

After she finished praying, she ate, and then went to get dressed to go with her mother.

"Pack a bag, baby. Your grandma said she wants her grandbaby to spend the night, I guess." Maria opened her daughter's door, and Sanari nodded, pulling up her stacked jeans.

ABOUT 35 MINUTES LATER, the two were finally in the car, on the way down to Fort Lauderdale.