Four: Swerved Kisses

|| SANARI MILANI EAST || || MIAMI BEACH, FL || || 11:25 AM ||

|| MIAMI BEACH, FL ||
|| 11:25 AM ||

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 groaned, the sunlight shining down on her face as she slept

"Mm, shit." She mumbled, sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

Standing up, she slowly walked to her bathroom, peeing, wiping, and washing, before she brushed her teeth and took a shower.

She decided to go with no lashes today, slicking her hair up into a bun, wearing an oversized hoodie with some black leggings and Air Force Ones.

Walking downstairs, she'd seen somebody in the kitchen, that somebody being Karter.

She watched him as he leaned against the counter, drinking a bottle of water, and scrolling on his phone.

He looked so peaceful, his face in a natural pout as he began to watch a show.

It had been two weeks since he'd been at Sanari's home, and her parents had laid off on him as much as they did the first couple days, and Karter couldn't be more thankful.

"Good morning." She spoke, going to the refrigerator to get some apple juice.

"Wassup. You good?" He asked, pausing the show he was watching, looking over at her once she stood next to him.

"Mhm. You're so tall. Gosh." She rolled her eyes, and he chuckled.

"I can't control that. You so small." He responded, drinking some more water as her jaw dropped.

"Why would you say that? You want me to die, it's cool." She shrugged, and he looked at her weirdly.

"You do this a lot?" He tilted his head, and she dramatically sighed, shaking her head.

"What you watching?" She leaned over, looking into his phone.

"Lil' folks, back up. I'm watching Chicago PD." He told her, and she huffed, backing up.

"I didn't even do nothing and you hate me so much. Like what the hell?" She threw her hands up, and he laughed.

"You dramatic as hell, foe' 'nem. Ion hate you." He smiled, and she tilted her head up, searching over his face.