Six: Practice & Scratches

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 || || 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 ||
|| 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 || || 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

"𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈!" Sanari heard Karter dragging out her name as he walked into her bedroom.

"Yes, Karter?" She let out a laugh as he jumped on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around him.

"You ca' retwist my hair best friend? My shit look bad." He inquired, and Sanari's eyes widened.

"K-karter I never did—."

"That's why you trying on me. Practice makes perfect." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

"What if I mess up?" She sat up, pulling him off of her.

"Then you mess up. Like you said, you never did this shit before, I won't be mad ma." He told her, and she looked down, before nodding.

"You sure?" She tilted her head, and he bit his lip, searching her face.

"Mhm."

"Okay. We gotta go to the hair store then, cause I don't really have products for that other than a comb." She informed him, getting off of her bed.

About 30 minutes later, Sanari was in the middle of the hair store, rolling her eyes.

"Karter don't touch that! Damn, boy." She huffed, popping his hand as he tried to pull off a mannequin's wig.

"Why you popping me like you my mama?" He frowned, standing back up straight.

"Because you acting like a damn child In these people store. I wish I knew ya' mama so I could tell her how you actin'." She shook her head, leaning down to grab the hair clips before heading towards the front to pay.

"Fuck that hoe. I hope she fall and can't get up." He retorted, and Sanari gasped, quickly turning around.

"Hold on." She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose, watching the man bag everything up, before telling her the price.