Seven: Beach Balls And Booty Calls

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 |||| 𝟗:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 ||
|| 𝟗:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋 |||| 𝟗:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘, get up please." Sanari tapped her mother, sitting down on her parents bed.

"Yes, Nari?" Maria groaned, sitting up in her bed, Dave still sleeping next to her.

"Can I go to the beach with Lyssa, please?" Sanari asked, laying her head on her mother.

"Mhm, you need me to take you or Lyssa coming over?" Maria rubbed her daughter's back, slowly waking herself up.

"Um, actually, Karter is taking me. He's going to, if that's okay." Sanari looked up, and Maria fought back a mug, nodding her head.

"Of course. Don't do nothing I don't want you to, Nari. You know better, correct." Maria mentioned, making sure Sanari understood.

"Yes, ma." Sanari assured, before feeling her father turn in his sleep, sitting up also.

"Alright, you can go, but don't have nothing planned for tomorrow, we have to go shopping for your aunts party." Maria pointed, making Sanari nod.

"Thank you! I'll see you later, mama. I love you!" Sanari smiled, hugging around her mom's neck, before hugging her dad next.

"Keep that location on, Milani. I love you lil' girl." Dave left a kiss on his baby's cheek, before letting her go.

"I love you too!" Sanari lastly spoke before heading out of their bedroom, walking down the hallway to Karter's.

"Karter?" She softly knocked on the door, opening it once she was granted permission.

"Wassup? You good?" He inquired, hugging her back once she wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes. You still coming to the beach with me?" She questioned, sitting down on the edge of the large bed.

"Yeah, let me get up and get dressed." He tapped her, resulting in her standing up, letting him get up.

The two were soon walking out of the home an hour and thirty minutes later, getting into Karter's car.