Five: Interviews

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐅𝐋 || || 𝟒:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ||

|| 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐅𝐋 ||
|| 𝟒:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ||

"𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 night I was so high, I almost jumped out of the windowww!" Sanari sung as she made her way downstairs, seeing her dad in the kitchen

"Wassup, Nari." Dave chuckled, watching her dance as she made her way in the kitchen.

"Hi, daddy. My package comes todayyy!" She grinned, moving like a snake.

"A 'lil too excited for some that cost so much money. A nigga just got outta  prison and I'm already spending money on you." He joked, and she smacked her lips.

"I'm your daughter. You're supposed to do that. duh." She dramatically rolled her eyes, and he smiled.

"I'm sorry for assuming you and Karter were together, Nari. I just don't want you to get hurt. Yo' mama a different story, though, princess. I can't change her opinion on this shit." He expressed, and Sanari nodded, wrapping her arms around his torso. She now lowkey regretted what happened at the park.

"It's okay. I understand where y'all were coming from, and Karter helped me understand. Y'all just wanna protect me, and i'm so thankful for that." She mumbled, laying her head on his stomach, due to the height difference. Sanari was 4'11 and her dad was 6'6.

"I'm glad you get where we coming from now. I ain't mean to make you cry, princess." He pushed her hair back, and she smiled.

"Thank you old man." She grinned, and he mushed her head.

Karter walked downstairs, dressed in a pair of jeans, with a white tee shirt, a blue fitted cap, and some air forces.

"Hi, bestie." Sanari walked over to him, and Karter looked up from his phone, a smile appearing on his face.