Two: Best Friends

|| SANARI MILANI EAST || || MIAMI BEACH, FL || || 3:05 PM ||

|| MIAMI BEACH, FL ||
|| 3:05 PM ||

SANARI sat in the middle of her now messy bedroom, staring into her lap as tears cascaded down her chubby face, hearing the door open didn't even stop them

"San— baby girl, what's the matter? Why you crying, Sa?" Maria leaned down and held her daughter's face in her hands.

"I-I can't f-find nothing to wear, a-and Alyssa supposed to be here soon." Sanari cried, looking up at her mother as she sniffled.

Sanari was supposed to be going out with her childhood best friend today to the mall and to eat, but she couldn't even find nothing to wear, even with all the shoes and purses she owned. She was getting so frustrated.

"Okay, baby. Calm down. I'ma help you. Stop crying." Maria wiped her tears, Sanari's face now tear stained.

"Here. This purse is cute, right?" Maria held up a purse from the pile of things on the floor, and Sanari looked at it, nodding.

"That's my one of my favorite purses." Sanari wiped her face one last time, standing to her feet.

"Okay then. Let's look for an outfit to put it together." Maria grabbed her hand, and Sanari let a small smile come onto her face.

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER, Sanari had finally found an outfit, courtesy of maria, and she was now happy, hearing the doorbell, which signaled Alyssa was here.

"Lyssa!" Sanari exclaimed, pulling open the front door, and jumping into her best friend's arms.

"Hi, baby boop. You look so pretty. Got yo' hair out and shit. I see you girlll." Alyssa hyped Sanari up, putting her back down.

"Thank you. You look pretty too!" Sanari led her into the home, Maria rounding the corner.

"Hi, mommy in law!" Alyssa brought her into a loving hug, kissing her cheek.