Three: You Are My Rock

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐅𝐋 |||| 𝟗:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐅𝐋 ||
|| 𝟗:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 || || 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐅𝐋 |||| 𝟗:𝟐𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ||

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 too old to be doing this. Daddy let me get it!" Sanari whined as her father held her phone above her head, knowing she was too short to reach.

"Why you won't let me see it, you got a lame nigga in here, Milani?" Dave asked, as he laughed, and she huffed, crossing her arms.

"No! I'm literally 18, why does it matter?" Sanari responded, looking over to her mom, who cooked breakfast.

"Ma, tell him to give me my phone!" Sanari spoke to Maria, and she laughed, shaking her head.

"I wanna know too. Do I have a son-n-law on the way?" Maria smirked as Sanari groaned.

"Y'all are aggravating." She pointed, mugging Dave.

Soon, Karter rounded the corner, rubbing his eyes as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning." The three greeted him, and he responded back with the same statement, sitting at the dinner table, laying his head on his arms.

Sanari tilted her head, deciding to go check on him after getting her phone back.

Sitting in front of him, she tapped his arm, and he hummed in response.

"Are you okay? You hungry?" Sanari questioned, feeling her parents watching her.

"Nah. I got a fucking headache, and this shit hurt so bad." He mumbled, turning his head to face her.

"Don't curse like that, please." She requested, and he apologized, wiping his face.

"Aw, you look terrible, and you're burning up." Sanari spoke once she saw his face, holding her hand on his forehead for a second.