Chapter 41: Remind me never to tell you a secret

Autumn's standpoint

"Kiss me?" A mischievous smile spread on his lips.

"I thought you'd never ask." Mordecai brought my head down to his and kissed me, slowly, sexually, passionately. I let myself drown in the pleasurable taste of his mouth, knowing fully well that I taste like chips. The protruding little mister was bugging me down there. So with a growl, I pulled away from the kiss and sat up straight. I pulled the shirt over my head carefully so I wouldn't fall off the covers. Finally, I was stark naked in front of him.

"Hello, little darlings, miss me?" He asked playfully, taking one boob in his hand. "Unfortunately, I might not attend to you too well tonight, I have to pay your older sister a visit." He let his lustful and playful gaze travel south. I smacked his head, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Older sister?" I asked amusingly, going down to the disturber. He wasn't wearing any shirt in the first place, just his trunk briefs to make things easier for me.

"She was there before the twins were born, aren't I right?" I smiled before taking the hem of his trunk briefs between my teeth and tugging it down roughly. His dick sprung free, and once I successfully pulled his trunk briefs down and out of his legs, I tossed it on the floor and gave him a sexy wink. He chuckled but still kept his eyes on me.

I ran my hands around his shaft, starting with a slow and steady stroke. He pressed the back of his head against his pillow, hissing and grunting with pleasure. From slow and steady, I went to fast and rough pumping before giving the all-famous tongue ministry. Oh, I didn't go at once, no. I started with a zigzaggery path up and down and around, never taking him whole. I smiled at every groan and moan I pulled from him, burying my nails into his thighs and using my other hand's fingers to simulate his balls. Once done with that ministry, I moved to the second sermon, wrapping my lips around him and taking him entirely to where I could. I sucked deep while he buried his hands into my hair, messing them up.

I pulled my mouth out of him just as I felt him pulsating to cum in my mouth, I hate that. I brought his cock between my breasts and squeezed them against it, letting him bedabble my chest with his cum. He sighed with extreme satisfaction.

"You, my little Red…" He said as he pulled me up to his face level, "are a really bad and naughty girl,"

"Only for you, Snicklefritz,"

"Seriously?" He laughed, and I laughed a little too before he suddenly flipped us over and had me pinned under him. "My turn." He slammed his lips down on mine, taking the liberty of tasting himself.

One hand held the back of my neck tight while his free hand went down my neck, between my breasts, over my stomach, and to my clenched thighs. He pushed my legs apart as he continued to conquer my mouth. I pushed my hips up demandingly, only then did he brush one cold finger lightly over my clit, causing me to squirm. He continued his smooth and slow feather caress over and over again, so slow and torturous that my body began trembling violently.

"Mordecai," I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from me entirely, causing a gasp from my mouth. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Calm down," he brought something out from the drawers and shook it in my face. "Look what I've got," he singsonged. I peered at the bottle in his hand and read the words out loud.

"Peach flavored cream? Really, Cai?" I chuckled.

"Don't blame me, it's my new fantasy. Besides, it's peach and coconut flavored. Now, hold still," I watched him enthusiastically pour the entire thing… Or maybe half of it over my chest, stomach, and even as far as my thighs. The action was giving him more joy than I expected it to, especially when he turned more over my breasts.