THREE

[Edited Chapter]
(Don't forget to play the song)

[Edited Chapter](Don't forget to play the song)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Past. Ranbir. Videos. Crime.

Neighbours are supposed to be our friends, whom we can rely on and trust well with our safety.
Ranbir Khanna is my neighbour and the worst person I have ever met.

LAlong with Jay's abusing, I have a long history with him too which only Sarah and I know. It's a sensitive topic for me and also the reason for my anxieties.

And also, he's old like my father's age but due to the scenes and troubles that he have caused in my life, there's no way I'm going to call him "Uncle".

I cannot fear him for the rest of my life, deciding this I replied to all of Ranbir's noisy comments.
"Useless" the word reminded me of many things that happened in the past, because of this bastard. Ignoring his comments, I tried to remain calm and sassy, but the fact that I was hell lot of uncomfortable and scared couldn't be denied.

Ranbir raised his voice making me slightly flinch at it. I was having a hard time to control my tears until he spoke in a cold sexy tone. This was the first time ever that someone took a stand for me. Someone whom I don't even know.

A stranger with whom nothing felt strange.

Everything was so comfortable and then the ride that he gave me on his cycle, was enough for the zoo eruption in my stomach.

Before he could say that how does he know about me studying in this classes, his back stiffened at the call on his phone and he left the second after ending the call, without waving me a bye.

It's not like I wanted a stranger to wave at me, but- ughh anyways, there's no point of going to the class now.

Shit! Amid the chaos, I forgot about Sarah! I quickly dialed her but she didn't pick it up, instead I received a text-

"I am already up in the class, lecture is about to end, and the other lecture is cancelled, you owe me girl for making me wait!"
"Gossip pending of what took you so long to come."
Sarah texted. And I replied "sure!"

I was about to leave when I saw his wallet on the ground and so, I'm currently on my way to give him this back.

Afterall, I wasn't going to leave the wallet there for it to go in wrong hands, and this is the least thing I can do for a stranger who helped me.

On my way, I saw "Pie or Die" the best sweet shop in town and instantly thought of taking a cupcake for him.

Normal Avantika wouldn't do this for anyone except her family members, but I am curious to know more about that stranger, atleast his name and how does he knows about my classes. Is he a stalker?

Thinking about all this I reached the address mentioned on the card that was in this wallet. I wouldn't have opened it but my curious ass, who just wants to know about him, did.