SEVENTEEN

Hello lovelies!

Do not forget to check chapter's aesthetic at the end.

Maybe I won't post till another week or two so giving y'all a long update.🦋

You may proceed now.

Read & feel🥂

I entered the aesthetic cafe and sat there at the table near the window, waiting for the VIP's to come soon

I entered the aesthetic cafe and sat there at the table near the window, waiting for the VIP's to come soon. By VIP's I mean, Tia and Naina.

I've said this earlier too, that they understand me well and are cool too. Both of them are hella sarcastic.

We had invited Sarah too, but she had some important work, also, when we both had met before few months at my place, she left hurriedly as if some serial killer was behind her.

"Done daydreaming about us?"

"Tiaaaa" I screamed and hugged her and so did she. I'm meeting them after years..so for once I can let my gates down and hug them.

"Ok! No offence taken, carry on with your hugs."

"Aap kon?" I said dramatically while taking a step forward towards Naina.

"See Tia, she already forgot us as soon as she met our jiju." I frozed for a second at Naina's words but soon masked my emotions and hugged her.

[Jiju means..I don't know what jiju will mean in English..guys, help me out if y'all know then.]

"How can I forget you both? Mai saas lena bhul sakti hu par tumhe nahi." I grinned and moved towards the chairs to sit down.

[I can forget to breathe but I can't forget you both]

"Ahann...that's good for you because if you forget us then we'll have to kill you." Tia said. As soon as the words left her mouth the atmosphere became too tensed.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked. "And why did you both have to leave so soon earlier?" We never discussed this on chat, well, because I wasn't using much phone. Point to be noted that they don't even know about Akshay breaking up the friendship with me.

"We are doing good." Tia inhaled a sharp breath, "And the reason why we left earlier was.."

"First you say..whats wrong between you both?" Naina raised her brow at me stopping Tia in between.

"Between who both?" I played dumb. Although I know who they're talking about.

"Don't act smart. Between you and Akshay. You seriously thought that we won't sense your frozenness?" Tia mocked me and God! Who am I even kidding? How can I forget that they know me well from so many years.

I narrated the whole fiasco to them while they listened patiently.

With murderous look? You say it's patiently? Shutup troublemaker.