FIVE (CONTINUED)

"Sarah!!" I exclaimed happily, getting up from my chair while she came towards me, equally excited and running to hug me

But I raised my hand showing my palm to stop her.

"Still not a hugger, got it." Her lips tightened into a thin line as she moved away from me by an inch.

I chuckled at her statement, while
I heard Aaira whispered to Aksh
"She's not a hugger. She hates when people touch her."

My eyes met his. I didn't realised this until yet, that he hugged me, and I let him do that, I didn't even hesitate, instead I felt...Safe.

We kept looking at each other for another second before I turned my gaze back to Sarah.

She was saying something but suddenly a weird loud cellphone ring made us stop our movements.

Akshay's phone rang. Making everyone burst into laughter.

Every single person in the cafe stopped their movements and started laughing.

While Akshay seemed highly embarrassed and was giving a death stare to Aakash who was now laughing like no tomorrow.

Akshay went out avoiding everyone's funny gazes to pick up the call, and later came with the message that Mr Brady is in a stable condition and we can meet him now.

We both sent the Tom and Jerry duo to their home, as Aaira's car wasn't working so she went with Aakash who will drop her first and then go to his house.

Sarah demanded to stay, but I requested her to go to her house, and that I'll tell her everything in the coming week.

If you stay alive then. Damn you. Inner voice.

Now we both are going to meet Mr. Brady.

God knows, that I am a lot more nervous than before.
Just when I thought I would loose it, a soft hand came from behind, holding my hand tightly.

I moved my head up to find Aksh already looking at me. His eyes speak more than him.

"So you do like my touch. It's confirmed now." He said with a devilish grin.

"How is that confirmed Mr. Rathore?"

I bit my inner lip to stop smiling at his words, which were a fact that I hate to admit.

"Because you didn't said anything, even when you ruined my white shirt with your mascara. Not that I complain of." His mouth curved into a smirk as he continued further-

"If you don't like me, touching you, then I'll-

Just when he loosened the hold, I tightened it more and turned my gaze towards anything that could take my mind off him.

I was surely blushing. My face was surely red like cherries. I looked at him with the corner of my eye and I was too stunned to speak.

"Mr. Rathore, are you by any chance, Blushing?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"No, I am not." He said sternly.

"You are." I chuckled. And he moved his face towards the other side.

I didn't know that the simple sight of him blushing, will have my heart.

Seeing him blush because of me, makes me want to do everything that I can, just to live this moment again and again.

I don't know why I feel safe with him or why I want him to hold me close to himself, all I know is..I want him.

Because when I am with him, I feel Alive.
I feel everything, every emotion, and most importantly, I feel strong.

Is that too much to ask for, God?
Can I not have him?

Can't we skip to the good part?

Can't we just go to a place where there are no problems, no worries, no sorrows? But us. Just us.

He squeezed my hand bringing me back to the reality where I was standing in front of Mr. Brady's room.

Where I'll have to answer every question. Where I'll have to prove that I didnt commit any crime.
I did wrong, but not a crime.

"I believe in you Principessa."
Akshay said. And I know he meant it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies!

Liked the chapter?

This is the shortest chapter if compared to the previous ones.

I just wanted to add this funny part and their lovey-lovey part.

In the next chapter, most of the truth will be revealed and you may see more lovey-dovey parts.

Let me know your views!

Till then...bubbye ✨