TWENTY TWO

The chapter got delayed I guess? Nvm! Drop your views after reading this!!

I have added a poem related to this chapter in the next part, do read it!!

Read & feel🥂

Have you heard of coincidences? About World is small and shit? Or that the ones who lie to you are the ones that are close to you?

Well, that's the case in my life. Actually in all of our lives.

Yesterday night I had narrated everything to my girls in the nightout that we did in my room and ofcourse they were shocked after hearing everything.

For context, Veronica Handerson is wife of Mr. Brady Handerson and Mother of Sophia Handerson. Sophia lied to us from the start of being a Williams, when she clearly wasn't.

But the question that arises in our mind is why would she do that?

Why did she lie to us? She could've said the truth but she chose to lie.

You know, the easiest way to hurt a person is to lie to them on their face and that's exactly what my late friend Sophia did.

This situation is too messy which is why, we are now waiting for the boys to arrive at my place so that we can plan on what to do further by which the situation doesn't gets worse than it actually is.

"Tia is everything alright? You look so tensed." I turned my gaze from the roadside to Tia who flinched hearing Sarah's voice coming out of her thoughts. I frowned seeing this- Did she actually flinched?

"Tiyu, you look pale. What's wrong?" Naina added by keeping a hand on Tia's shoulder. My frowned deepened looking at Tia's knuckles that have turned white as she presses her nails more into the skin.

I went towards her and asked, "Do you want to tell anything to us, Tia?" The concern in my voice was clearly visible as Tia doesn't behaves like this without any reason and when she shook her head in "no" I knew that something was wrong with her.

I can understand by the way she's behaving so I looked at Naina and asked her to take care of Tia, till then I'll be waiting at the gate.
Since Sarah is there with Naina and Tia, I can wait for Aksh without worrying much.

Because seeing other people stressed, Naina too gets stressed out but since Sarah is there, she will handle it. It's good that Sarah crashed here at my place last night due to which we all were able to spent some time together.

I had asked her if there was any specific reason which brought her at my place but she denied saying that she just missed me alot and since she couldn't come earlier, she came now for which, I'm glad.

I came out of the house and sat on a chair kept near the gate, waiting for My Aksh to come as soon as possible because everything is getting so overwhelming.