FOURTEEN

Edited Chapter

Early update!! Because I don't know when I'll post the next chapter as I'm gonna be busy with my studies and etc stuff.

I may post a chapter if we get 1k+ views on the book and 70+ votes.

Don't forget to check the end of the chapter!

There's something that will save your ass from tiny embarrassments!

Thank me later!🌸

Now you may proceed.

Read & feel🥂

"Science is hard plus you both want to become a doctor so that's quite stressful

"Science is hard plus you both want to become a doctor so that's quite stressful." Meera aunty said.

"Yes, aunty. Also handling classes and college together is a headache. But we are trying to manage everything without taking much stress." I replied to her.

Meera aunty and I are sitting at the pool side while Mom and Aksh are inside the room- god knows talking about what.

It's already 6 minutes since they left us here.
Oh God, why are they taking so much time.

My curious ass isn't letting me sit quietly. I look up at the sky and trees finding atleast something that'll distract me, but who am I even kidding?

Talking to aunty felt weird and good too. She's sweet but.. I got deja vu when I talked to her. Don't know why but she sounds familiar.

I shrugged that thought away and started looking at nothing particular while aunty was on her phone scrolling reels maybe.
I-

*One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with me, Possibilities, I look like all you need*
My phone rang and I groaned looking at the caller I'd- 'Princess Aaira.'
When did she changed her name on my phone?

She had gone to complete her school work, and never calls me at this time so I quickly picked it up and panic rushed through my body when I heard her crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying so much?" I asked hurriedly.

"Dii..I- please come here, I'm sending you the location. Please come fast."

"But-"

Before I could say anything she hanged up and a second later I got her location. It was just behind the house, in the next lane.

I quickly picked up my tote bag and requested aunty to inform my Mom that I left as something important came up. I didn't said anything about Aaira because I know mom would panic a lot more than me.

With this, I rushed out of the mansion and drove fastly towards the next lane.