TWELVE

Do not forget to read the note at the end and also check the chapter's aesthetic!!🦋

Also, comment to interact and to tell your views!💁🏻‍♀️✨

*********

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌~

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌~

Attack: 1
Painful. Dreadful. Fearful.
Three words are enough to shake me to the core.
I couldn't breath. I felt my heart pounding in my hands itself, on my soft finger tips as I held my hands tightly into a fist. Not knowing, not understanding what to do. At that moment everything went blur. Uncontrollable tears made their way through my eyes as I allowed one side of my head and shoulders to meet the sheets of divan.

Another second I was trembling on ground,crying and screaming- unaware of the surroundings. My hands were shaking and legs were numb, breath was far away from my lungs, oxygen and sugar level went low while my blood pressure was risen. All the memories started flooding in. Not the good one's. All memories made me feel Dumb. Weak. Loser.

The point where I felt that I wasn't alive. Or if I am then i shouldn't be. I am nothing but weak. I wanted to giveup. I wanted my soul to leave my body right there. It lasted for hours. I couldn't move,breath,cry,laugh. I was lifeless with all the tears dried up.

A strong pain in my head, neck and stomach made me realise that I am not dead. I wanted everything to stop, oh so badly it hurted, everywhere..my whole body it hurted so much.

My heart clenched at the thought of being alone. Fighting this alone. While my loved ones, for whom I cared, were just tired of my dramas. DRAMA that's what they called it. I was loosing the hope to live. The will to live. This made me a human I never wanted to be.

This attacks will always remind me that love isn't meant for me. Its not healthy for me.
It will be the cause of my death one day.

🦥🦥

I jerked from my sleep with sweat beads on my face while Aksh was holding me tightly.

"Go Away. I can handle myself. Just go Away Please." I yelled at him and pushed him back with all the force that I had.

"Shh! I'm not leaving you alone. I'm not going anywhere." He cooed. "But why? Just go the hell away from me." I retorted while struggling to move away from him.

"Bold of you to think that I'll leave my soul away and go. I'm being right here with you Ms. Avantika Avasthi." He pecked my head and said softly tightening his hold more on me.
"Not to mention that you want me to remove my tshirt."

Widening my eyes I looked at him and then at my hands that were clutching his t-shirt tightly. I face palmed myself mentally but cared less.

I hugged him again and so did he.