18

Abhimaan walked towards their room with a butler behind him who holding  tray full of snacks like pakodas, fritters, chips.

As archana is always fond of Indian snacks, more over food fixes her mood, he felt he was a little harsh towards her last night,being in home office he completed his work for today.

He dismissed the butler when they reached the entrance of their chamber, walking into hall
He found her all busy in combing her hair cursing something under her breath pacing to and from.
He just kept the tray on the near by table he just leaned to the wall observing as he is finding her too cute to resist in her oversized minion tshirt.

"Ahhhh... "
Archana groaned to herself dropping on the floor her free hair covered her sight, as she is trying hard to braid her hair from past one hour.

"Choti baana itna mushkil kyu hain yaar! "
She mumbled to herself untangling her messed up, for her braiding her hair is the toughest task in the world as she can't braid her hair herself.
Being in her world she didn't observe abhimaan untill he came to her and crouched beside her.

"Aap kab aaye ho? "
She glared at him huffing.

"When you are fighting with your hair "
He tucked her hair behind her ear removing the comb from her hair,
"Come on! "
He forwarded his hand , she didn't use her brain just held his hand, he took her to their bedroom and made her sit on the chair in front of the vanity.

"Why are you stressing your little hands ?"
"when I am here for you. "
He held her hair in soft grip and started combing gently with most care. The adoration he has for her hair is as much as he has for her eyes.
Her long dark hair, always mesmerizes him,

"What are you doing rana? Stop! "
She tried to pull her hair out of his hold. He just gestured to sit in peace.
She sighed deciding  to let him do whatever he wanted.
Abhimaan combed her with utmost hair plating her hair in to three and strated braiding her hair.

"Where you learned this? "
She asked as smile appearing on her lips.

"Braiding hair?"
She nodded in no
"Being perfect. "
Abhimaan lips just curved into thin smile.

"Let that smile slip out of your lips rana, it doesn't take any taxes even it takes, I think you have Enough money to smile every second all your life. "
He chuckled at her words making her smile widened.
He rarely smiles that too on their private time as soon as he steps out of their chamber, his whole demeanor changes into to pleasant one to alerted one, which she isn't fon off but choose silence on it. Finally he finshed braiding her hair and tied it with hair tie, palcing it on her shoulder. Resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Do you like it? "

"I loved it rana, from now you are my hair stylish, salary me ek kiss."
She pecked his cheek in swift.

"I would be so honoured with the position of personal position of personal hairstylist, "
She chuckled at his words
"Iam sorry. "
He pressed a kiss on her hair making her frown.

"You can't expect me to react normally when it comes to you, my every emotion will be extreme towards you and I have no control on it, my consciousness just can't take any sctraches on you baby flower. "
She just patted his cheek leaning back to him.

"I know, I know that rana but don't distant your people, I would be so happy if you showcast you care for them. "
Her soft voice just made him nod.

"Waise kaha seekhliya itna achhe baal banana. "
Her voice filled with tease.

"I used to braid shaurya's hair , he used to have long hair as a child, I used to copy my mother "
She noticed his voice turning into soft one.

"You never said about your mom, tell me about her, I want to know about maaji. "
Abhimaan removed himself from her at her words, she just looked at him getting up as he suddenly walked away.

"I have got urgent work, I brought snacks for you, eat well. "
She tried to say something but he hussed her kissing her passionately before walking out.
---------------

Archana paced to and fro in their room it's past twelve in night and abhimaan still didn't return picking his phone she called him which he answered.

"Where are you rana? It's late already."
She settled herself on the couch.

I will be before you in a few minutes babyflower.
She shivered at his hoarse just nodded hanging up the call,
"I shouldn't have asked that, I shouldn't have asked that. "
She repeated to herself rubbing her face. She looked up at the sound of door clracking found abhimaan she stood on her feet running to him, she wrapped her hands around him.
Mumbling sorries.

"I doesn't mean to hurt you really. "
Abhimaan just held her tightly assuring her it's okay.
She nuzzled more to him.

"I ll get food for you. "
She tired to get out of his hold, but abhimaan just pulled her to him.

"You don't need to go, I will have my food here only and that's you. "
Saying he crashed his lips on to hers not giving a time to realize what's happening,he nibbled her lips pouring all his yearning and  desperation for her, asusual he dominated the kiss, soon her t shirt came off her head.

"You are making me so hard little flower, pagal ho raha hu main tumahare liye, muje apna banao, har tarah se,"
( iam going crazy for you, make me yours in every sense)
She nibbled her skin with his lips at her neck area. She just moaned tilting her neck sideways, her hands gripped his hair pressing him more to her.

"I too rana, I am too to become yours"
She mumbled at his lips again intiating the kiss.

"But not until you beg me. "
She managed to say between her heavy breathes.

"Please, let me explore every inch of you, let me worship my goddess," 
She smirked pushing himhim, she wore her tshirt.
It gives her a different satisfaction hearing his desperate tone.
Abhimaan just pulled her to him .
"I think you are enjoying it too much baby flower. "
She just nodded grinning
She gasped when he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her on the bed hovering her.

"It didn't even take me a second to pin your hands up and make you scream want that? "
Archana just smiled pulling him by his collar she rubbed her nose on his.

"I know you won't do that.
I promise our first together would be so special not like this so, till that get yourself satisfied with kisses and hugs. "
She wrapped her hands around his neck making him rest his face on her bossom. Abhimaan moved to the side not to crush her with his weight with his head still on her chest.

"Rana! "
She called him breaking the silence spread between them, abhimaan just hummed.
Abhimaan looked at her after waiting for her to say something she just nodded in no, pecking his forehead.

Do vote and comment
Happy reading