27

"Ee velalo neevuuu em chestu untavu."
"Huhuhu hmmm"
Humming song to herself she tripped on her steps and ended up falling on the ground.
"Ahhh. "
She winced rubbing her bums.

Hogaya? You fell? I was thinking from the past two days, why she still didn't fall or trip, finally now, how many times should I tell you to watch your steps. "
She huffed to herself at her moms words.

"Amma! Help tho karoo. '
She forwarded her hand.

"Shaadi ke baad kya hoga tera muje tho kuch samja me nhi aara, na koi kaam aati, na koi talent hain, na tameez, zubaan tho kaanch jaisi, harkate bachhi jaisa, koun karega tujhse shaadi. "
( I can't get what happens to you after marriage, nor you can't do chores neither have any talent, tongue is just like a glass and child tantrums, who will marry you like this)
Archana sighed rolling her eyes at her mothers regular chant.

,You don't need to worry! I am already married and I got the one who bares all my tantrums and accepts me as iam. "
She mumbled to herself by getting up with the help of her mother.

She already dashed to the door last night and looked at her nose.
She pressed her palms to her nose at her brother's words.

'Kya hoga tumhara? How have you even managed all these days? Can't you be a little careful. "
Archana sighed as her mother's lecture continued.

"Do the dishes!"
She tried to object but a glare from her mother made her shut his mouth glaring at her brother who is controlling his laugh.

"Don't glare at me, even though I too have my share of work, bendi khaatna. "
Huffing to herself she started doing dishes.

"Akka."
She hummed at her brother's words still doing the dishes.

"Paisal kaavali, my friends are irritating me so much for party, month end hainaa soo."
She hummed not turning to him

"How much? "
Finally finishing her bartan dhona, she turned to him wiping her hands with a napkin.

"Ten thousand! Eight thousand bhi chalega. "

"Eight thousand! Thoda kam nhi hain kya, sell the whole house and party with your friends. "
She taunted her brother moving away towards her room while her brother followed her quietly.

"I don't have eight thousand cash akash, I can give you 5k."
She searched her bags taking out the money and forwarding to him.

"I know akka, I know ni daggara paidal untai ani, if you don't have money,it's me and the world Bank going bankrupt and remaining 3k, phone pay kardo, "
He wrapped his hands around her neck, which archana slapped away.

''Does dad know about this plan? "
She asked receiving a nod no from him.

"Dad doesn't know and I can't ask him please manage karna, kuch bhi karke. Please please Akka , I will come by 10 :00 pm, now I am getting calls bye, don't forget to transfer the money bye. "
She chuckled when he ran way.

Okay! But, no drinking Ashu..
Wahh chalegai. "
She shrugged her shoulders, a phone ring disturbed her lone moment,
Her smile widened seeing the caller I'd.
Rana.

On call.

"Ji raja saab kaise ho aap?
Sogya raat ko bohot? "
She chuckled hearing him groaning from the other side.

"Kitna zaalim ho aap, aapko pata bhi hain hum theek nhi phir puch rahe ho.
aur tumhare bina neend kaha aati hume, hamari need ki goli aap jo hain, aap na ajeeb hain, kuda sulati ho aur khud neend uda deti ho.. "

"Don't you think, the mighty rana da becoming a devdas day by day? "

"Haa Sirf aapke liye, devdas hi kya agar aap kahe tho aapki gulam bhi banne kelie taiyyar hain. "