30

"Rana, This is your room, you sit here, I will get the blankets and organise it"

"Isn't it already organised? you are already staying here for ten days, now why to strain yourself.?"
He said making her look at him with confusion.
" Why would I stay here, I have my room, it's your room. "

She said casually walking forward.

"What? What little flower!?. You me in different rooms? I am not going to stay here, let's go to your room. "
He held her hand, Archana sighed, halting her steps.

"Rana! Listen to me! We can't stay in the same room, I still wonder how dad agreed to us giving us a chance, we have to be in the separate rooms just for a week, "
She tried to explain.

"Just stop the freaking bullshit baby, you know ten days, ten freaking days without you being hell, when I finally got you, you are saying to follow distance, no, no I can't bear that anymore. All I want to be in your arms tonight. "
He hugged her tightly which melted her, his desperate voice, needy look.

"Okay but only if you promise me, you will behave. "

"Babyyy girlllll. "
He stressed groaning like a child using his sleepy voice making her heart drop.

"No, no Rana. "
She broke the hug while walking forward.

"Aree kitna zaalim ho aap, thoda thi daya karlo. "
( how cruel you are, show some mercy)
He followed her and got into her room, she took a fresh pair of blankets,A soap, towel.

"Here is the soap, towel, I will get you the clothes, now go and get freshen up. "
She directed her hand towards the attached bathroom dragging him by his bicep.

"Babyy tum bhi chalona mere saath.
Waise tume bhi fresh up hona hain, chalo saath me fresh hojathe. "
( baby you too come along, anyway you have to get freshen up, let's get freshen up together)

She pushed him in and slammed the door. She walked out of the room and found her brother glaring at her.

"I know you are creative, but wow! I got it today. "
She didn't fail to notice the mockery in her brother's voice.

"Ashish. "

"Don't talk to me. "
Her brother cut her off walking away
Archana sighed making her way forward, she got into abhimaan a pair of shirt and shorts.

"Archana it's already late, sleep. "
She nodded at her mother who cupped her cheeks pecking her forehead.
She looked at her dad who was staring at her but saying nothing.

"Good night maa, daddy. "
She mumbled in her low voice walking out towards the kitchen after keeping the clothes in the room for him.
Checking in the fridge, she cut the fruits, while boiling the milk,
Pouring milk in the glass, she kept the fruit bowl and glass on the tray, when she reached into the room, she found abhimaan dressed in the clothes she got for him.

"Rana! Have this, until then I will take a bath. "
He pulled her making her fall in front of him on the bed.

"Why are you being so particular and nervous? "
He gently wiped the sweat beads from her forehead blowing air lightly.

"I still can't get, how can you adjust here rana, how can you manage with the ordinary things. "
Her worry laced voice made him chuckle.

"This home, is where you grown up, everything here is touched by you, which makes them Extraordinary, then how come they became ordinary,? moreover, I have you with me, the only thing that matters to me, is you. "
She smiled at his words,