21

Their room was filled with their moans and groans as they both submerged themselves in another world where only two of them were without anyone, becoming each other. They came with each other going for numerous rounds pouring in their love.
Abhimaan covered themselves with duvets,as they deeply indulged in pouring the love they had for
Abhimaan lost his control totally,and kept thumping and thrusting her hands with breaks in between, giving her time to process anything,
Where for archana, it's all too much to take, the immense pleasure, along the pain of first intimacy, her eyes are barely opened, with a hard last thrust he fell beside her inhaling sharp breathes, turning to her, abhimaan noticed archans fighting with her sleep to keep her eyes open.
His lips curved into a thin smile as his lips pressed on to her forehead

"Can you hold your sleep for a while baby flower, I will clean you up. '
Archana just nodded slowly wrapping her around his neck.
"I just want to sleeppp. "
Her low voice made him smile, abhimaan just patted her head pulling her to him and holding her softly.

"Do you even know how much I dressed about this, to be yours completely, to dedicate myself to you and it finally happened, you are sleeping peacefully, in my arms, being caged in my arms and i will make sure you will be with me like this all our lifetime"
Abhimaan softly said to her sleeping figure while admiring her flawless face, her naturally puffed cheeks, long lashes, abhimaan was deeply lost in gazing at her, that his eyes became heavy and the first time ever over the decade, his eyes got closed after sunrise.
Their bed along with bodies are a total mess, their clothes were carelessly lying on the floor.
The usual time of abhimaan's gym was replaced with a deep slumber now.
______________________________________

Archana's eyes fluttered as her sleep came to an end, slowly opening her eyes she found abhimaan shirtless with his pants, while walking out of the washroom, She smiled weakly when their eyes met,

"You are up sweetheart. "
He walked towards her and sat at her head taking her hand into his.

"I know I have been pretty harsh last night but I couldn't help myself last night, and.. '

"How was last night? Did you enjoy?
How was me? "
Abhimaan's words left unfinished With her back to back questions,
Abhimaan understood the turmoil behind her questions.

"You know last night with you was just heaven, I don't say it's the best night as every night with is the best, last night was something else, magical, pure bliss, you my little flower served me the best, the best. "
Archana just blushed at his words

"But you rana! "
"As you said, you made me forget my own, I want our every night ours to be as magical as the last one, you me and our own world, "
She grabbed his elbow all while staring at his face.

"Yes baby girl! I promise you the mind blowing sex life to you. "
She just chuckled in return.

"Now, let's get you freshened up "
Nodding she backed off her hand.

"Don't move, it will hurt, iam here for you"
Ignoring his words she tried to lift her hips but her lower body went numb when the sharp pain ran all over her spine, abhimaan held her before she could touch the bed.

"I fulfill every word of mine, when I said you can't walk properly for few days, I meant. "
With that he lifted her in his arms, he just raised his eyebrows, when archana carried the bedsheet around her.

,You are feeling shy now? Don't be shy little flower, there is nothing that I didn't see, not only about seeing, I even marked every inch of your body"
He walked to the washroom and gently made her settle in the bathtub which are full of warm water according to her preference.
Archana's eyes got closed In relief as the hot water touched her bare skin
Taking the soap bubbles in the tub, he gently rubbed her limbs , gently massaging her whole body.
Where archana just enjoying his pampering session with a smile on her face with closed eyes.
She felt him roaming his hands in her hairs, after an hour of the bathing session, he made her wear the bathrobe he picked her up again, to which she just leaned on to his naked chest not even caring about the world water drops trailed down from her wet hairs all their way towards the bed. Abhimaan made her sit on the bed and adjusted pillows behind her back keeping his actions as gentle as he could.