23

"Papa, tomorrow is maha shivaratri, why is there no preparations here"?
Archana asked being curious.

"You will get to see them, if you use your eyes, waise maharani aapne kamre se bahar nhi niklegi, tho kaise pata chalega, preparations are being made in back wing. "
She glared at shaurya who sighed rolling his eyes while working in his Mac.

"Ouuch.. "
Archana heard his wince when she just shut his Mac on his fingers.

"Whaatt.. ? "
He tried to tell but stopped as now avyaan and rudra too started glaring at him. Shaurya shook his head stomping his feet on the ground making archana chuckle, she showed him tongue

"But why not here? "
She frowned as far as she know, the FC's mainly rudra and avyaan are shiva bhakths.

"Cause, bhai saa don't like all these, and we don't want to offend him. "
She give them a clueless look

"Aap log pagal ho? Just because raja saab don't like all these, you should have convinced them. What papa? "
She pressed her mouth together when rudra smiled at her.

"That's not the only reason beta, as for our tradition, the daughter in law, means queen should perform all the poojas, preparations and everything
Since abhi's mother death, we never celebrated in this main wing"
Archana's lips shaped 'o' hearing to rudra.

"Will you do it for me beta? Maha shivaratri pooja this time, I will arrange everything all you need is do poojaa. "
Archana just nodded her head giving him an assuring smile.

"Papa! Don't worry, I will do everything, from two years I have been fasting for shivaratri so, it's nothing, you don't need to worry. "

"Papa sa! You are thinking bhai will agree to this, we all know about him,
and if it comes time Archana, you know him well. "

"Bhai, I will take care of rana sa!
Don't worry! and taiyari shuru kariye, decorate with flowers "
She assured everyone giving her best smile walking away from them before they could say anything
______________________________________

"What's these freaking flowers everywhere, how dare you all, to make this place a dustbin, ? "
Abhimaan yelled finding the Hall being decorated with flowers he kicked the basket of flowers glaring at workers.

"Answer me damn it."
He roared making everyone shiver.

"I said them rana sa! "
He heard his little flower's soft voice
He looked at her, Archana gestured everyone to proceed with their work

He walked to her,with a blank expression on his face when he noticed her at the dining table with his brothers and his father.
She grinned at him gulping down the chip, abhimaan looked the dining table is totally filled with food items mainly her favorites.

"Bhaiyya, chocolate,ice cream, pakodi,
Papa, badam milk, '
"Shaurya, pani puri, samosee. "
She is taking out the names and they are handing her,

"Koi food festival chalra?"
Asking abhimaan took his seat beside shaurya. Archana glared at him sipping to the milkshake, with a hand While other holding busy in grabbing panipuri.

"No, bhai sa, she is preparing for the pooja tomorrow. "
Abhimaan cocked his brows together.

"Haa, other wise how can I stay without eating a whole day, that's why iam eating tomorrow quota too. "
She stuffed the pani puri in her mouth making everyone chuckle except abhimaan who was just fuming, archana jumped from her seat when he slammed his hand on the table, avyaan gestured everyone to leave.

"Hogaya? "
He signalled towards the food, to which Archana nodded in no,

"Pakode abhi bhi baaki hain. "
He gave her a curt nod