29

Archana's words got muffled in her throat , when a palm pressed to her mouth, she wiggled feeling warm breath on her neck which made her disgust

"Are you lost my baby flower? "
As the very well known voice reached her ears, Her beast,jHer lover
The Abhimaan Ranawat chauhan.
she let her senses relax, her wiggles stopped as she sighed in relief

"You are looking fucking hot in this skirt, my flower. "
Abhimaan husked near her ears resting his chin on her shoulders removing his palm over her mouth.

She tried to free herself from his grip but abhimaan tightened his hold around her wrist. He let out a dry chuckle at her futile attempts.

"You can't ever free yourself from my clutches flower, not now, not in your next six lives and with this the blocking game of yours ended. "
He blew air just behind her hair making her shiver.

"Leave me rana! I am saying leave me right now."
She gritted setting her hair which is constantly falling on her face, in reaction. Taking her whole hair, abhimaan tied into a bun.
She looked around, they were divided by the car's partition,separating them from the driver forming a separate cabin. Her observing session came with  abrupt end feeling feathery touches on her thighs.

"Stop. "
But abhimaan's movements didn't stop.

"I said stop rana. "
She yelled elbowing tackling him to fall on the car seat, as she knows the partition is totally sound proof smirking abhimaan pulled her making her lay over him.

"Wowww. You got a nose piercing. "
He looked at her dreamily.

"Chaand jaisi tum tara ko apni naak par lagaya, kitna khoob khushnaseeb hain  vo naath"
Ni mukka pai kopanni adhupulo unchadaniki intha andhamaina maarpu.
( Like the moon, you put the star on your nose, how lucky that Nath is!

Such a beautiful change to control anger )

Archana pushed abhimaan when he lifted her head getting up and she snatched the phone out of his pocket and immediately dialed it to her brother.

"Ashish iam fine, you go home, I am with him, I will call you later, don't worry. "
She hung up the call even before listening to her brother's reply.

"Seems like you are enjoying my absence with your brother ! baby flower? What do you think, you block me from everywhere and I would sit idle, if that, you are mistaken  my baby girl. "
He growled in his lowest voice sniffing her hair fragrance.

"and you are talking about getting engaged? You forgot about your relationship? No worries let me remind you. "
He took her cheek into his mouth biting it making her hiss.

"Stop the car, "
She shouted in the walking talkie which was connected to the driver.

"Stop the car and leave every one. "
She kept glaring at abhimaan when the car didn't stop.

"I will chop you into pieces if you don't follow her instructions. "
As abhimaan's words left his mouth, the car suddenly came to a halt.

"You guys drive back, no one should be here. "
In a few minutes, both were left alone.

"What's this drama rana, why are you here and have you gone insane by which you pulled this type of stunt out of nowhere. ? "

"It's not me who started the drama flower, it's you by blocking me, you blocked me in your socials, I texted you called you, even emailed you but there is no response so, I felt you wanted to see me, that's why I came. "
He grinned looking at her angry face, her flared up nose.

"Aur stunt ki baat hain tho; it was a blockbuster isn't it? You really thought someone would touch you that's not me, Koi haat lagane se pehle uska haath kaat dunga main.
(I will cut off his hand before anyone can touch him.)
She slapped his hand away when it went to her face.