5: She Was Good, She's Better

I'm gonna try and put out a lot of chapters to this over break, and if I get lucky, I'll complete this book. I hate having so many incomplete ones out at once, but there are so many I want to write. I do it, 'cause, well, I'm only human. I hope you guys enjoy! If you haven't, go read/finish Puppy Love and go read my completed HSMTMTS winter one shot book, 24 Days of HSMTMTS. Enjoy the chapter!

Ricky
Okay, yeah, I still love Nini. But I didn't have to make Gina feel horrible. Not on her first day here, at least.

Gina
I'm an idiot.

Ricky
But the plan still stands. I will do the musical with Nini and I can win her back.

Gina
I'm doing this musical. I don't care how weird things are with other people, it's on.

Ricky
Today is the day of auditions, and I walked in when Gina was going.

"It's the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you, oh." She sang.

And wow.

I didn't think she had a voice like that.

"And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something...new." She looked at me, pure numbness in her eyes, and then walked off.

"Okay. Thank you...Gina. Wherever you went. N-Nini...Salazar Roberts, you're up next." Miss Jenna announced.

Gina sure had been good.

But Nini was better.

And she got Gabriella.

And somehow I pulled it off, and...well...

Gina
He got Troy.

Gabriella Montez
Nini Salazar-Roberts
Gabriella Montez understudy
Gina Porter
Troy Bolton
Ricky Bowen
Troy Bolton understudy
EJ Caswell
Taylor McKessie
Gina Porter
Chad Danforth
EJ Caswell
Sharpay
Seb Matthew-Smith
Ryan
Rico Nolast
Ms. Darbus
Ashlyn Caswell

•••

Thanks for reading! More coming soon! Hopefully five more chapters🤞

Also, first person to find the hidden pattern in each chapter gets a shoutout, and if you, a want chance to write a one-shot for me, submitted via email once I tell you you're the winner!