XXXV| Monaco and Mira

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Wildest Dreams

"He said, 'Let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city, away from the crowds' "

Meow.

Meow.

"Max, get your cat off me."

Meow.

"Max Verstappen, get this cat off my head or I'll swear I'll push you up against a wall and—"

"I like the sound of that but I'll move Jimmy anyway," Max snorted.

Anneli didn't hate cats, don't get her wrong, but one waking her up just didn't make a good impression. She understood that Max loved his cat and that was okay with her but she didn't appreciate 'Jimmy' standing on her head.

"She doesn't love you, Jimmy," Max sighed as he picked up the cat.

"Jimmy crossed my boundaries!"  Anneli huffed. "Sitting on my head is off-limits!"

"Are you still going to push me up against a wall?" Max teased.

"Häivy!" Anneli cursed, showing Max her middle finger.

Max laughed as he moved towards the kitchen. The two of them had flown to Monaco for the last few days of their summer break, staying in Max's apartment. They hadn't spent as much time together as they did in Finland because Anneli was in the gym a lot more to get ready for going back to racing. Due to genetics, she had to work a hell of a lot harder and have more muscle than the guys did but she was okay with that. She did what she had to.

Before living Finland, Max had stuck to his word and brought Anneli a sparkling new house just near where Sebastian lived. Surprisingly Anneli and Max had a very similar taste in houses and style, which was quite nice and made it a lot easier to pick since Anneli wanted somewhere Max was comfortable in too.

"I'm sorry about Jimmy sitting out your head," Max mumbled as he slid his arms around her waist. "He didn't mean it."

"Sure," Anneli replied sarcastically. "I forgive him. You, I do not forgive."

"What did I do?" Max scoffed.

"You are a tease," Anneli concluded, rolling her eyes. "If you wanted me to push you up a wall that badly, you could have just asked. Now, you don't get."

Anneli gave him a stern look as she headed t

"How do you feel about meeting my family in Zandvoort?" Max questioned coolly.