Prologue~

Morning sun was brightly shining from the window as two girls trotted down the steps happily. Y/n and Hermione, twin sisters, daughters to dentists, highly brilliant... in a different way of course. 

Hermione was a good listener, she's good at reading(for educational purposes), and brilliant in cooking, chivalrous and a cat lover. Y/n, impatient, loves reading story books (genre: romance, fantasy), terrible at cooking, loves coffee, and typically sassy.

Both, got accepted in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and a woman with a tight bun, who explained everything about Hogwarts and gave them two copies of a big book, Hogwarts: a history. Y/n wondered why she gave two of them.

Hermione read the book twice, whereas Y/n, who didn't want spoilers in any form, didn't touch it.

They went down stairs as soon as they got up. Mrs. Granger made bacon for breakfast. Mr. Granger sat in his chair, holding a copy of Newspaper, sipping his tea casually.

'Bacons mum, Seriously?', said Y/n. 

'C'mon Y/n!', said Hermione. 'Why shouldn't we have something that's my favorite!'

'We're having this, for like... thrice in every week!'

'I'm eating this even if it's given to me everyday!'

'I'm not you, Hermione!'

'Oh!', muttered Mrs. Granger. 'Please don't start your fight this early'

'Brush your teeth, before you touch the plates', said Mr. Granger.

Y/n sighed. 'Same dialogue, every morning'

Y/n and Hermione, as usual, fought for who'll take a shower first. Hermione won in Rock, paper, scissors and she gave a meticulous smirk as she went in, Y/n rolled her eyes. 

After an hour or so, the two of them got dressed in identical collared, full- sleeved, pale yellow coloured shirts and pleated black short-skirts. Hermione combed her bushy hair slightly. Y/n combed her h/c into a braid/ ponytail/bun/freestyle.

'My darlings!', exclaimed Mr. Granger. 'Oh, How I'll miss you!'

'Don't be so happy, dad', said Y/n as she took a seat in the dining room. 'I'll come back for every holiday, just to bother you'

Hermione rolled her eyes again. Mrs. Granger snorted at her husband, who was just roasted by his own daughter.

'---and mum', she added after a few seconds. Mr. Granger laughed with all his heart, he almost dropped his coffee. Mrs. Granger, gave a dramatic offended look with her hand over her heart. Y/n smirked.

'Uh, keep all the jokes aside for now... we only have an hour  left ', said Hermione with a serious face. 'To be more precise, one hour, twelve minutes and five seconds'

'We all know you're brainy... brainier, Hermione... you needn't prove that', Y/n snapped. Hermione stuck her tongue out. The parents watched their daughters with admiration. 

                  ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The two identical dressed sisters, waved their good-byes to their parents, and went inside searching for an empty compartment. They did successfully find one. They took seats opposite to each other. 

'Anything from the trolley dears?',  said a voice suddenly.

Both turned their heads simultaneously towards a kind looking old woman, pushing a trolley full of edible stuff.