Chapter 7: How to become a comforter?

It was around mid October...

'Wait till I end up this Bitch's whole career', she said, with fury filling her mind. 'We should find a way to learn Dark arts... This bitch will only tell us to read'

'As if', said Harry. 'You sit in the last row and scribble anyways... you won't pay attention to her'

'Yeah, that's because it's her', she said, hating to say her name out. 'I miss Professor Lupin'

'Everyone does', he said. He straightened his bag over his shoulder and paused. Y/n also waited for him to move. 

'Anything happened?'

He stood there, looking at her, tensed. His eyes wide, and his mouth was opened to say something.

'Did I mention that I'm--'

'What? a bi?'

'Hell no!... I'm given a lifetime ban... from Quidditch', he said unwillingly.

'I was there, Harry... In the commentary', Y/n asked. 'That's insane... May I know which bitch banned you?'

'Yeah, that's her....She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named', he said, which made Y/n giggle a bit. 'What? If I ever said her name, I'd be slapped... or worse, Avada Kedavra-d'

'That's where my scar head bestfriend gets me everytime!'

'I'm your boyfriend', he blurted out, suddenly, without preparing. Y/n's heart skipped almost three to four beats at a time, and her eyes, stared at him with unbelief.

'The fuck?', said Y/n. 'What did you just say?!'

'I meant... I'm your boy-Friend', he tried to explain. 'I'm a boy and your friend'

'I know', she said. 'There's this space for a certain reason'

'I hope it's backspaced in future', he said smirking. Y/n blushed slightly. 

'Stop flirting, Potter', she snapped out her dreams. 'Hermione and Ron might be waiting'

He nodded. 'They could wait a bit, can't they?'

'No they can't', she said. 'Okay... what will Angelina do... I mean... no beaters, no seeker?'

'Probably select someone worthy', he said casually. 

'So reckless aren't you?'

'Anything for you'

'I never asked you to be reckless', she said, rolling her eyes. 'and I've already told you to stop flirting, Mr. Flirt'

'Fine, Miss. Fantasy'

'That's better, Mr. Flirt'

'That name doesn't sound good', said Harry, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Doesn't it sound better than Mr. Flich?... Harry, what do you say?'

'Mr. Flirt is way better', he smirked.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Back in the Gryffindor common room, Hermione supervised her bewitched needles, Ron writing something, offended Fred and George, a tense Angelina. The whole common room was silent. It seemed like they were waiting for Harry and Y/n to arrive.

'Banned', said Angelina in a hollow voice. 'Banned. No Seeker and no Beaters . . . What on earth are we going to do?'

It did not feel as though they had won the match at all. Everywhere they looked there were disconsolate and angry faces, the team themselves were slumped around the fire, all apart from Ron, who had not been seen since the end of the match.