Year 4

'Dad?'

'Yes Dear', said Mr. Granger.

'Can I ask you something?'

'Hope its not one of your pranks'

'I'm serious, dad!', said Y/n. She took a deep breath, 'Why didn't you tell me that I had an aunt?'

'You have an Aunt?', said Mr. Granger. 'I don't know'

'I'm not a fool, dad!... you gotta answer me, right now!', she said. Mr. Granger swallowed. 'Aunt Jenna, dad?'

'Jen', he sighed. 'She's my sister'

'You think I'd be calling her my aunt without knowing that she's your sister?'

'I'm sorry, Y/n', he said. 'But I didn't know her well... My parents didn't know her well, She left us, permanently, before you and Hermione were born'

'Why did you name me after her?', she asked.

'You looked more similar to her, even in behavior.... But Hermione's more like your mother'

'Oh... why did she go... why did she leave... why didn't you stop her?'

'She wanted to be alone', he said. 'After her, whatever Black, was arrested '

'Where's she now?'

'Somewhere in France'

'France!?', she repeated. 'I have to go there!'

'No you cannot!', said Mr. Granger. 'Your mom and I cannot go there with you!... neither can Hermione!'

'Can I call her?'

'I don't know'

'I'll take that as a Yes', she said. 'Thank you'

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

She saw four to five numbers with the name Jenna. She finally dialed her Aunt, after searching for her number in the old Telephone directory, her mum kept. Her heart bet faster, Pick up the call, pick the call! , she said within herself.

The number you've dialed is temporarily out of service---

'Shit!', she said, cutting the call. 'next number--'

She dialed the last one in the list, Please, pick up Jenna! 

'Hello, this is Jenna'

'Yes!'

'Erm, Hello?'

'Hey, er, Aunt Jenna', she said. 'I'm Y/n'

'Y/n?', she said. 'I don't know any Y/n'

'What if you secretly knew me'

'What?'

'Oh, I was just joking... I'm your niece, aunt Jenna!', she said. 'Your Brother's daughter!'

'Er... You must be calling the wrong Jenna'

'Jenna Granger!', she said. 'How could you possibly try to hang up your phone call when your beloved niece is talking with you!'

She paused, and breathed heavily, she couldn't believe. It was actually her own niece speaking, and she just sounded like her younger self!

'Y/n?', she said. 

'Yeah, That's my name', said Y/n. 'Aunt Jenna, I wanna meet you'

'I'll be right there!'

The sound of the calling bell was heard, within a minute or so. She should've apparated.