Chapter 3: Don't cry, There's someone more perfect

She successfully reached Kitty's home.  Coughing hard again, and playing the role of Cinderella one more time, she walked inside the living room after dusting her dress. 

'Kitty, It's me, Y/n!', she yelled as she walked upstairs.

Kitty seemed to have sensed her best friend's arrival, she tried to walk with all the strength she was left with and descended down to meet her.

'Y/n?', she said. 'I knew you would be here'

Kitty looked pale and dull. Her eyes were sunken in and had dark circles and her glasses were off her face, her lips dried and she looked as if she had lost weight. To be more accurate, she was not herself.

'Kitty', she said hugging her. 'You've become so weird!'

'I miss him', she sniffed, tears welled her eyes.

'Let's get back to your room', Y/n said as she observed her shivering hands.

Kitty's room looked as usual. Hufflepuff themed, and a big poster of the Weird sisters and Hollyhead Harpies, her favorite Quidditch team. Kitty sat on the bed as Y/n sat beside her. Y/n noticed that a picture and herself and Cedric also hung in there.

'I want Cedric', she started to cry.

'Oh, Please---'

'I want to be with him', she said. 'If I get to heaven, I can be with him! That's the best idea---'

'No it's not!', snapped Y/n.

'But Ced--'

'Listen Kit', she paused to take a deep breath. 'If you're going to cry over a dead guy one more time, I'm ditching you!'

'It's a sausage to me', she said casually.

'But, It's not a sausage to me, so you're not gonna tell his name once again, without purpose!'

'Fine!'

'You know what, Kit', she said. 'There's someone more perfect, more handsome than Cedric and he's gonna pour out his love for you... He'll be with you forever... don't worry... This is just a phase'

'Thanks, Y/n...I love you'

'I love you more'

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n came to Number twelve Grimmauld place, safe and secure. She was seated in Ginny's Hermione's and her's... The girl's bedroom, narrating the whole incident to the Weasley twins, Ginny, Harry, Ron and her sister.

'And he was reading'

'a What? Daily Prophet?', Ginny asked.

'That's the wrong answer!', she said. 'He was reading a muggle book... a story book'

'That's insane! he won't read any of that!', Ron said in disbelief. I mean, who'd believe that he was reading that book.

'He was!', snapped Y/n. 'He was reading a romance book, It ends with us!'. The room was totally silent for a moment. Hermione's eyes widened.

'That!?', Hermione gasped. 'Malfoy was reading a muggle romance book!?'

'That's what I was trying to say all this time!', Y/n said. 

'What happened next?', said Fred.

'Narcissa told me that he bought those books, because I was reading them!'

'That's absurd', said Hermione. 'Wait... you read that book!?'

The twins, Ron and Ginny didn't understand what the hell was wrong in a muggle book. Harry who seemed to be quite surprised knew half about the books Y/n read. Hermione looked confused, she seemed to know about the book.