Year 1

'Granger, Y/n', Professor McGonagall called out her name. 

She walked up the stage and sat on the three legged stool to get sorted. Hermione was already sorted, she was a Gryffindor. So she has to be Gryffindor too. The hat had barely touched her head as it yelled, 

'GRYFFINDOR!'

A loud cheer from the Gryffindors arose, Percy Weasley shook hands with her and welcomed her to the Gryffindor squad.

'Malfoy, Draco', Professor McGonagall called. 

This Bitch is called Draco Malfoy, I see, Thought Y/n.

'SLYTHERIN!' The hat yelled, it barely touched his head, just what happened to Y/n. With a smug look, he went to join the Slytherin Table.

Harry and Ron were sorted into Gryffindor as well.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'I'm Y/n, Y/n Granger', she said, and shook hands with the boy who lived.

'Harry Potter', he said. 'You can call me Harry'

'I know Harry', she said. 'And.. Don't worry, Ron, I'm nothing like my sister'

'I know... You're the opposite of her', said Ron.

'Can I be your Savage bestie for your whole life, what do you think?'

'After hearing what you did to Malfoy', said Ron, Harry nodded in agreement. 'We're not gonna say 'No''. 

'Very well then!', she exclaimed and shook hands with them. And that's how she became friends with Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

'It's LeviOOOsa! Not LeviosA!', Ron said mocking, as the five of them giggled. 'She's a nightmare, honestly, no wonder she's got friends!'

And with that, Hermione walked past him.

'Guess she heard it', said Dean.

'She's an absolute idiot', said Y/n. 'Seriously, no one can live with her!'

'Thank Merlins!', exclaimed Ron. 'At least you aren't like her'

'You better be greatful, for me, being your friend', said Y/n waving her hand dramatically. 

She loved being loved. She also loved being the only girl in a whole gang of boys, although they were useless of any sort. Not to mention the special care for Harry.

              ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

THUD!

The troll fell down. 

Ron saved Hermione. He couldn't believe it. 

 Harry took his wand from the Troll's nostril. Y/n who went to call someone, came with, Professor McGonagall, Quirrel and Snape, appeared at the door. Looking terrified.

'Oh my Goodness!', Professor McGonagall said. 'Explain yourselves!'

'What happened wa--'

'It's my fault Professor McGonagall', Hermione said, interrupting Harry. Harry, Ron and Y/n exchanged looks.