#Entry 9

Dec/23/2023 [Saturday]

So, a few things have been happening But, not too much though.

I have been feeling tired and i have been in a bad mood. My amnesia has definately gotten worse, and i have been sleeping a lot lately.

I swear, im not joking when i say that everyone is starting to irritate me, I just want to be alone.. FOR ONCE.

I'm starting to hate my grandparents, my classmates, everyone in general. (Except for you guys.) My parents keep fighting and i swear i fucking HATE IT. THEY IRRITATE ME. They have been fighting ever since i was born and im going to be honest, im used to it. But, they just fucking irritate me.

I have been getting a lot of 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 lately. For example: "I swear, i want to fucking stangle them", "Why can't i just die", ect. I think I'm kind of losing my mind.

A Few weird things have been happening. Whenever, i draw the slender pages, i start to shake for no reason and i feel as if i 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 to draw it. When i draw it, i also feel as if i was being controlled.. I haven't been feeling too hungry. I was hungry yesterday, but, i kind of ignored it, and i didn't eat. My parents are concerned and they always say that they will bring me to a doctor but, they never actually bring me to the doctor. It's all just pep talk. 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀.. 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲. Sometimes when I eat something, i feel like I'm going to throw up, but, i never actually throw up. I feel watched sometimes, and i have been a little paranoid.

That's all of the symptoms that i can remember.. I'll list them all.

-Paranoia
-Feeling watched
-Tired (Exhaustion)
-Aches and pains
-Starting to hate being around people
-Violent thoughts (intrusive thoughts)
-Mood swings
-Devices Glitching (Phone only)
-Feeling like I'm about to vomit
-coughing fits
-Urge to draw the operator symbol (Or the slender pages)

(BRO THE LIGHT JUST WENT OUT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT, THE LIGHTS WENT OUT RIGHT NOW-)