Slenderman summoning techniques.

Okay so.. I found 2 other ways on how to summon Slenderman besides the one that I tried..

1. Okay so for the first summoning if you don't live near a forest then you need:

- A sheet of paper
- A marker
- Tape

You need to tape the paper with the operator symbol on the wall and chant: "Slenderman, Slenderman all the children try to run. Slenderman, Slenderman to him it's part of the fun.. Slenderman, Slenderman dressed in darkest suit and tie. Slenderman, Slenderman you most certainly will DIE."

Then you turn around and you should see him right behind you.

However if you live near a forest then you need to go to the forest and crave the proxy symbol on a tree with a knife, scissors ect. and sing the slenderman song. (The one above) and then turn around.
_________________________________________

2. For the other summoning all you need is a mirror. Go into a bathroom and go in front of the mirror and chant Slenderman 13 times. Then turn off the lights and then turn them back on.. You should see Slenderman behind you. Don't worry it's your imagination.. unless you believe that it's real (then it will be real). Whatever you do, do NOT touch the mirror. After that leave the bathroom and don't go into the bathroom until 13 hours pass ...