#Entry 22

[Feb/5/2024] (Monday 6:19PM)

Okay so News. Yesterday, I felt so sick to the point where I told my mom to call an ambulance, they took me to the hospital and after 2 or 3 hours, they said that i had a common cold and that i have 3 days off school.

I'm still coughing a lot, the medicine my mom gave me isn't helping at all.

Also lately I have been obsessed with the song: "Who could win a rabbit" - animal collective. I genuinely love this song a lot, it gives me 2010 and everymanhybrid vibes.

Also, I don't remember what happened but, I think my parents were fighting? Or it was my grandpa??. I don't remember but for some reason. I went outside to calm my nerves down because I was pissed off, but, then my mom called out to me and told me to come inside and I got so angry to the point where I opened the front door and started to shout at her.. (I was losing my patience) then I proceeded to slam the front door as hard as I could.. Then i said in a very angry and insane tone: "I swear... I can't be alone FOR TEN FUCKING SECONDS!!" (I sounded like a person that was going insane but, was very pissed off)

I was genuinely angry but, then out of nowhere I became calm..

It's like: I was very pissed off basically raging and then two seconds later I became calm..

...

HOW DID I GO FROM BEING PISSED OFF TO CALM IN TWO SECONDS?! At this point my mood swings are out of control.. I have anger issues.