#Entry 33

(Mar/25/2024)              [Monday, 10:56AM]

Well, first of all.. this might be a long Entry because a lot of stuff has been happening. It's only been 3 days and a lot of stuff has been happening...

Okay so let me start with another weird dream.. great. Also keep in mind that because of my amnesia, i had to write this down on a note app on my phone that way i don't forget it.

Dream:

I don't remember exactly what happened but, it was a strange dream. i remember walking down the streets with my mom and then she said that I did something yesterday (I don't remember exactly what she said), so I got angry and I kept saying "Mom! What do you mean I did that! I don't remember doing that!" Then in my head I got an image of someone in a white mask, with a white hoodie and black pants with white shoes. I realized that i could have possibly been under Slenderman's control, so I just stayed silent. I remember looking at my mom with literal fear and confusion and just thinking to myself: "what happened those days when I wasn't in control?" I asked my mom what day it was, she said that it was 67? (That's not a day-) .. and the last time I remembered being in control was on June 10 (basically the future) so... I wasn't in control of myself for 1 and almost 2 months... Then the operator symbol randomly just appeared out of nowhere and that's all I remember..

I don't know what that dream means, but, i think it might mean that i might go under Slenderman's control or something.. i don't know maybe it will happen maybe it won't, but I highly doubt it.

I decided to draw a picture of what the person looked like.. it's not Kate the chaser, it's not rouge. So I honestly don't know who it could be..

 So I honestly don't know who it could be

It's definitely not Kate. Because they have tape on their mouth with an operator symbol drawn on it. I honestly don't know who this could be. Unless... It's Me..?

Again, I highly doubt that Slenderman would do that but, we'll never know.

Okay, then there is yet Another dream.

The dream was about.. SpongeBob? Um. So basically I don't remember what happened but, I just remember seeing a picture of Slenderman and then me and my mom were walking down a street and suddenly My mom ran up to a police officer.. uh, she was holding a SpongeBob plushie, i don't know why. But, anyways the officer started to act weird and started to laugh, we both started running and the officer ran after us with literally the biggest smile on his face, it was fucking creepy. So me and my mom hid behind a wall and then I woke up.

I know there is a creepypasta about bikini bottom. Like Squidward suicide but, i have never seen a creepypasta about a cursed SpongeBob.. well whatever.

After that, i literally couldn't sleep for about 20 minutes straight.. but, then after a while I fell asleep again.

Well enough with the dreams, I'm going to tell you about something different.

So lately, I have been drawing the operator symbol and the Slenderman pages.. pretty aggressively. And by aggressively, I mean that .. I actually lost my mind for a second and I started to be so aggressive drawing on the paper that it broke, bro I had the urge to just grab my notebook and just throw it against the wall because the paper kept breaking.. Also is it strange that I'm randomly starting to have panic attacks? Because, bro a few days ago, when I was drawing the slender pages very aggressively, I started to have a panic attack, i kept thinking that he was going to take me right now or something or that he was going to appear. Bro I remember how my chest started to hurt and how I kept pacing back and forth.

I tried to message Hydr0chl0r1c_ac1d but, she didn't respond. I was like: "I swear, why don't you respond when I literally need you the most-!" Bro just stopped trying to massage her and I kept having a panic attack and I started to shake.

But, after a few minutes I calmed down. I honestly don't know but, lately I have been trying to contact Hydr0chl0r1c_ac1d but, she hasn't responded.. yesterday I messaged her, she said she was okay, i asked: "Hey are you mad at me or something.. or are you just busy?" After 40 minutes she didn't respond so I just messaged: "or don't respond.." i think she might be busy or shes mad at me. (I mean, I tend to overthink..) I'm honestly just worried, because she's literally the only friend I have (Besides Katherine.. but we barely talk). I thought she was mad at me so after I had a bit of a mental breakdown.

Uh I almost forgot to mention that, i have been acting strange. (I think) I think I'm starting to have mood swings.? I mean a few days ago, i literally felt alone and depressed, but then the next day I was just acting happy? And then out of nowhere i start to feel scared or nervous for no reason. This actually happened to me yesterday.

So yesterday, it was around 11 pm and I was just laying in bed when out of nowhere, I just started to feel uneasy and nervous, even scared?. Bro my chest started to hurt again and I started to shake again.. i felt very nervous for absolutely no reason. I don't know why but, it just happens..

I'm still sick. Thank God we don't have school this week because, i would die.

Well that's all.. I'll update soon, bye! :)