#Entry 13

Jan/4/2024 [Thursday, 4:54PM]

Okay so I have some crazy shit to tell you guys!

So yesterday I sneaked out and I went to a nearby alleyway, and on my way to the alleyway I saw a tall man.. I think it was the operator or slenderman. I kept staring at it (because I wasn't sure if it was actually slenderman or the operator. Because it was dark) but, when I looked away and looked again it was gone. I was kind of freaking out but not too much though because I was confused if that was actually slenderman (or the operator) or if it was just my mind playing tricks on me. So I just kept walking.

When I was close to the alleyway I saw that it was gone (or so I thought) I went back to check but, I didn't see the alleyway. I saw two shadow figures and for a split second I could have sworn I saw a man sitting down on the street. (It kind of looked like.. Noah Maxwell?) I was very confused yet scared because, I wasn't trying to get kidnapped. So I immediately walked the other way. But, then I found another alleyway but, it was very dark and creepy so I decided to try and go back to look for the other Alleyway again.

When I went back I saw that the alleyway was there and I went inside. (I didn't know where I was going) I just kept walking and I felt like I was being followed but, I thought that it was just my paranoia. After a while of walking, I thought that I got lost so I started to become very paranoid.

I kept turning corners and I genuinely didn't know where I was going and I just kept walking. Then I realized that I didn't bring a weapon with me (I normally bring scissors as a weapon or anything in general) but, I forgot. I knew that I needed to get home immediately, so I tried to get home and I kept turning corners and I kept hearing like.. someone behind me? (Or leaves rattling) so I got very paranoid and nervous (even scared) however, eventually I got home safely..