Chapter 5

Y/n POV

I stood in the amphitheater where first year students from all over Remnant had come to partake in the Vytal Festival and the mission options that were today. Ozpin was giving an incredibly long speech about the great war that ended 80 years ago, and that our missions will be over looked by a huntsmen who will be joining us on these missions, though I get the suspicion that my mission will be much more perilous and dangerous than the many others. Once Ozpins speech was over everyone scattered to look at the different missions they will be taking on. I walk around and look at the different missions that were available until I saw a high concentration of students all surrounding one mission that was in the center of the room. When I arrive I see the mission is a rescue that has a high concentration of Grimm and demons, many of the students were listing their team names but the mission rejected them saying they aren't eligible for the mission. I walk past the students and to the mission before writing my team name them submitting it to which I was immediately allowed access to the mission causing the other students to be incredibly annoyed before walking away to find other missions. Then a message came up that said to meet Professor Ozpin for details on the mission. I see Ozpin speaking to team RWBY before walking to me.

Ozpin: I see you took up the mission.

Y/n: What are the details I require for the mission?

Ozpin: I have a suspicion that the Summer Maiden is in her castle.

Y/n: Ozpin, I could end the war between you and her if you were to let me.

Ozpin: The time for that will come, but for now, you are on a rescue mission.

Y/n: *sigh* I understand.

I walk away from Ozpin and outside of the amphitheater. Before I could unsheath Yamato I saw RWBY walking up to me.

Ruby: So what mission did you get, Y/n?

Y/n: Rescue mission in the town of Red Grave. High concentration of Grimm and demons so I'm the only one qualified for this mission.

Blake: Stay safe on your mission.

Y/n: You too.

I slash a portal open before walking through it and come out on the other side in a completely different landscape. Everything seemed dead and there was a massive crystal like castle in the distance. I begin walking in the castles direction until I am met with two people standing in my way.

Y/n: And who might you two be?

Tyrian: Who are we? Who are we? Why, we are Tyrian and Hazel, two of the queens most loyal followers. But you, you are an odd one.

Hazel: The energy you emit, it feels... familiar.

Y/n: It should considering my father is Vergil Sparda.

The two of them look at me dumbfounded. Tyrian backs up from fear while Hazel stands his ground.

Y/n: I seek no quarrel with either of you. All I want is to retrieve the Summer Maiden then I shall be on my way.

Tyrian: Give up the Summer Maiden? Over my dead body!

I slowly reach for Yamato as Tyrians eyes turn from cockiness to fear in a matter of seconds. I grab the hilt and draw my blade.

Y/n: That can be arranged.

Hazel runs at me and tries to punch me but I stab him in the stomach with Yamato before pulling the blade out and preforming a Judgement Cut at Tyrian who dodges most of the slashes but the ones that hit him wounded him heavily. I walk past them before I get jumped by a pack of Beowolves and a Death Scissor. I sigh before slashing the air around them all before sheathing Yamato which caused the Grimm and demon to be cut into hundreds of small pieces. I hold Yamato, in its sheath, in my left hand before walking toward the crystal castle. Once I reach the doors I push them open and I'm met with an Ursa trying to jump at me but I quickly take out Yamato and slice it in half with absolute ease. I sheath Yamato before continuing deeper into the confines of the castle, I find a set of stairs which I walk up until I reach a section that seemed like a dungeon where I saw a woman whose hair resembled Ruby's chained to a wall in tattered and ripped clothing. But I also see someone sitting at a balcony in a plastic chair overlooking the landscape.