Chapter 21

Y/n POV

Y/n: Have the armies ready to leave by daybreak.

The four Maidens nod and I turn back and exit the bar.

Y/n: Glynda, we need huntsmen, huntresses, anyone who's willing to put an end to the Grimm.

Glynda nods and leaves the bar and she drags Nero with her, mainly to keep him from the drinks.

Y/n: JNPR, I need you to get as much weapons and dust as possible. This might go for a long time.

The team nods before running out of the the bar. Dante stands up so I turn to him.

Y/n: Dante, you need to keep that relic safe, no matter what.

Dante: Can I at least join you guys?

Y/n: Fine.

Dante smirks before finishing his Devil's Bite before walking out of the bar. I look at RWBY and Vergil, RWBY shaking from anticipation while Vergil was  just sitting there still drinking his Monster.

Y/n: RWBY, Oscar, I need you to help where ever you can before mentally preparing for the battle. And pray we don't lose anyone.

I turn to walk out but stop just short of the door.

Y/n: Vergil, you're with me.

I exit the bar and crack my neck before I'm joined by Vergil outside the bar. I take my scroll out and message everyone the coordinates we meet at before the siege. Vergil and I begin walking down the streets of Vale together.

3rd POV

Everyone except Vergil and Y/n look at their scrolls at the message Y/n sent them along with the coordinates. Raven and Winter put their scrolls away before walking infront of the Atlas military, when they saw Winter all their attention was brought to the duo.

Winter: Listen to me, and listen carefully. There is a more dangerous threat that controls the Grimm and seeks to end all life on Remnant. We are under the command of a young man who plans to destroy the threat before it destroys us. Now, you will be working with the White Fang but they have agreed to return to their peaceful ways once it is all over. Prepare to leave by daybreak, I will send you all the coordinates to meet at. Understood?

Atlas military: Yes, Sir!

The military then quickly begin preparing to attack. Preparing the Atlesian Knights, the Paladins, dropships, weapons and much, much ammunition. Winter and Raven watch as the military prepares themselves for a battle that will go down in Remnants history. Meanwhile, Summer and Cinder watched the White Fang prepare weapons, ammo and medical supplies is anyone were to get severely injured.

Adam: What is the meaning of this?!

Everyone looks to the door and sees Adam standing, visibly angry.

Cinder: We are fighting against a threat that will wipe out everything.

Adam: The threat?! The threat are the humans!

Cinder: Are you with us or against us, Taurus?

He looks around at the White Fang members who glared at him. He looked at Cinder before walking out of the hideout.

Summer: Guess we'll be seeing him out there?

Cinder: More than likely.

Back in Vale with JNPR, they had been exploring an abandoned warehouse for extra weapons and ammo and thankfully they found what they needed. Pyrrha and Ren began collecting the dust ammunition while Jaune and Nora were collecting weapons, Jaune was noticeably pissed at something or someone.

Nora: Still pissed at him?

Jaune: He called me deadweight.

Nora: Jaune, that was a month and a half ago. Just let it go.

Jaune: I was strong enough to have helped him.

Nora: You would've gotten yourself killed. Be angry at him all you want, you and Pyrrha are alive because of him.

Nora stands and walks away from Jaune leaving him to do some thinkting. Meanwhile, Glynda and Nero had confronted every huntsmen and huntress in Vale and gave them the location of the meet up spot. Meanwhile, Vergil and Y/n stood atop a tall building looking over the city.

Y/n: *sigh* It all ends tomorrow. The Grimm, the fear, all of it. It ends.

Vergil: Indeed. But how do you wish to kill Salem?

Y/n: I will kill her how I see fit. As long as she is dead by the end of it, I'm pleased.

Vergil and Y/n watch the sun set on the final day. The final day of torment, the final day of living in fear of the Grimm, the end of Salem. Once the sun had set, Vergil and Y/n jump off the building and onto the ground before returning to Devil May Cry. They met RWBY, JNPR, Oscar, Qrow, the Maidens, Nero, Glynda and Dante all waiting for them. 

Yang: Got an inspirational speech for us?

Y/n: *smirks* You'll see.