𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, 2014

"Lyra! Get your ass back here!" Percy shouted watching his girlfriend sprint across their room towards the bathroom. They'd been living at Hogwarts for two weeks now, the couple had been enjoying the peacefulness of it all.

"No can do Perce! I want the shower first!" She spun on her heel, wearing nothing but Percy's shirt, and wiggled her eyebrows, "unless you want to join me?" A smirk tugged at her lips, as she watched him trip over himself to follow.

✶✷✶

The two demigods were walking across the courtyard of the castle, the figure of Illvermorny's headmaster, Marcus Goldstein, was silhouetted against the setting sun, a smaller figure seated next to him. Lyra broke out into a jog, a smile playing across her features.

"Headmaster!" She skidded to a stop eyes widening, "Oh my gods! CHIRON!" The young girl flung her arms around her mentor. "What are you doing here!!"

"Hush child," Chiron chuckled and patted Lyra's back comfortingly, "there's been a change of plans, you and Percy will be the only representatives of Illvermorny."

Lyra raised her eyebrows questioningly. "They decided it was a waste of a year to send half of the school to represent when you would be the one participating. Which was the perfect opportunity for Marcus and Myself to take a vacation per se. We go way back."

The two smiled at each other. "Yes, I've left the school in the hands of our Deputy Head in order to stay here for the year with you." Marcus ruffled her hair, "Now I know Percy isn't a student at Illvermorny, but it would look a bit suspicious if you were the only one, so Percy will 'put his name in' along with you."

"I guess that makes sense, people would probably ask questions, seeing as Percy and I have our own private quarters in the castle."

"Which I hope you are behaving the same way you would at camp?" Chiron looked between the two demigods, his sternest expression in place.