𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Graveyard, Riddle Manor, Little Hangleton, England, 2015

Harry went limp in his bonds at Voldemort's words. His eyes widened in confusion, her father was Sirius? Sirius his godfather had a daughter and then kept that information from him.

"I heard it caused quiet the disrupt," Voldemort continued, ignoring both of them now, "he really was the perfect scapegoat, my true follower would stay hidden, and he would take the fall. James Potter's best mate, a blood traitor to The House of Black. But who was to know that he left a little girl behind?"

Lyra glared at the figure who could barely be considered a man in front of her.

"A powerful child at that, tell me Andromeda Lyra Black, who is your mother?" He lifted his wand to vanish the fabric in her mouth.

Lyra spat at his feet. "You won't tell us? Pity. Crucio!"

The scream that left Lyra's mouth will forever haunt Harry Potter. It chilled him to the bone, raw and full of unexpected pain.

She writhed in the bonds holding her to the tombstone, back arching as the effects of the spell continued. It felt as though someone had doused her body in lava, and stabbed her with a hundred daggers. It was unlike anything she'd experienced before.

"Pain, it tends to losen ones tongue doesn't it?" He lifted the spell, and Lyra gasped, body convulsing as if the spell was still being cast. Harry watched, horrified, that one spell could cause the girl so much pain.

"Now," Voldemort turned to face Harry, "You stand upon the bones of my muggle father, Harry Potter. You see, up on the hillside? That was where he lived. My mother, a witch who lived in the village fell in love with him. But he abandoned her when he discovered what she was, leaving her to die after giving birth."