𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The Hospital Wing, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland, 2015

Dumbledore pushed the door open to the Hospital wing, only for a redheaded witch to come bustling over, letting out a muffled scream.

"Harry! Oh, Harry!"

"Molly," Dumbledore said, putting up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment, Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He just had to relive it for me. He and Miss Black need rest right now, they need some quiet. You all may stay if they allow you."

Lyra's tear-filled eyes met Percy's anxious gaze. He slowly moved toward her, only to be pushed back by Molly, who'd rounded on the whole group.

"Did you hear? They need quiet." Poseidon hid his snort with a small cough causing all the attention to go to him.

"Sorry," he said winking at Lyra, "allergies."

Leo snickered quietly as Percy darted around Molly Weasley, carefully extracting Lyra from Remus's grasp.

"You okay?" He murmured, leading her over to a bed being made up by the matron. Lyra nodded, shakily threading their fingers together.

"Miss Black, I would like to examine your throat, and I have a potion to give you to counter the effects of the Cruciatus curse. Please lie down, I'll be right back after I get Mr. Potter situated." Madame Pomfrey smiled at the girl before bustling over to Harry.

Percy gently scooped Lyra up, placing her in the bed, fully aware of her annoyed glare.

"Don't give me that look, Love, I'm fulfilling my role as your fiancé." She rolled her eyes, pinching the small of his back lightly. He yelped, "What was that for?!"