The Alpha's Meeting

Holiday^^^

I can't believe it, this is the worst thing I have ever experienced. I am totally our of my bounds trying to pack for the great Alpha meeting. Its not for something shallow of 'oh my god I don't know what to wear or what colors to pick I have too much to choose from'. No its I don't know how professional too look or what not to wear so that they don;t think I'm trying too hard. I'm not one of those girls who always has to look amazing, but I don't want the other Alphas to not see me fit at whatever title I end up with! I want them to respect me, maybe not as much as I respect them, because their actually Alphas, but enough that they don't take me as a joke.

I throw my bag on the bed and put my head in my hands with a huff. I'm going to do horrible just even showing up to this meeting. I'll just have to resort to asking my mother. Its nothing to do with pride, I just like trying to do things for myself before asking for help from others.

I walk down the hall, past two bedrooms, one on each side until I get to the big beautiful double doors that have these interesting little carvings of wolves and trees on it. My parents bedroom lies just beyond these doors and I never have just walked in without looking at the door. There is always something new that I see when I look at it.

I slowly opened the door and entered looking around for my mother. i heard her singing from the closet so I walked into there and saw her packing her own bag with a lot less stress and barely any effort. I wanted to smack myself in the face for not knowing what to pack when she made it look that easy.

"Is there something that you needed Holiday?" She asked without even turning around to see who it was.

"I was wondering if you could help me pack for the meeting, I don't know what to wear to it, and I would hate for anyone to think that I was dressed wrong and underestimate what I can do. I want them to respect me a little bit." I rambled on without thinking of stopping.

"Honey, its nothing to worry about, just dress like you normally do, with things like this you want to cover yourself and be modest, you do well of that, so don't worry. Just calm down and pick out a few of your favorite outfits, that's what I do." She turned around and gave me one of those mother smiles.

I smiled back at her and gave her a embarrassed smile. I backed out of the closet and walked back into my room with my head kinda down. How could I have been freaking out over something when the answer to my problem was not a hard one?

I grabbed the first few outfits that I thought of and packed my normal night clothes, baggie t-shirt and stretchy shorts are my favorite. And with that my bag was packed, well that is if you don't count the different things I use to get ready for the day. My hair straightener, normal wake up routine supplies and a little bottle of hairspray for those few hairs that always want to rebel. I never really go over with my makeup, I keep it simple usually, just eyeliner and mascara for everyday, and for those dress up occasion I bring out the others.

I laid on my bed and thought about what was to be expected tomorrow. I know the meetings for the most part are probably going to be boring, but what wasn't so boring was the Alphas that are suppose to be there. The thing I was worried about was the fact that the whole meeting was taking place at the Starlight pack.

Alpha Holden was said to be the most ruthless of them all. He doesn't take pitty on rouges, or many outsiders for the matter. The rumors say that he's barely ever seen unless he's on his territory. He wont attend the meeting unless its on his land, he always calls instead. The meeting being at his place was something no one was prepared for. No one really knows anything about him other than those of his pack and they wont tell anyone anything other than he watches out for his pack.