Worried

I yelled for the doctor as Holiday went limp. My mind was racing and it seemed like my wolf was racing all my thoughts around my head.

You couldn't have just told her when you first met her? You had to wait till something like this happened and now look at what you've done! You could have just ruined everything! I told you this was a horrible idea! I told you that you should have told her the second you had a chance to and now look! Our mate might just leave us now because of you!

I could feel the anger of my wolf rolling off me into the room. I could now understand why everyone says they can tell just by the feeling of the room whenever my wolf was angry. I had never experienced this before, he had never been this angry before either.

You are in my head you know why I didn't just like you're afraid of losing her now I'm afraid of losing her at any time. Besides we didn't know what kind of person she was I had to make sure that she was someone that we could trust with our secret! What would we have done if she would have told anyone about it when all we have done is try and keep our secret to only the pack so that no one uses it against us!

SHE'S OUR MATE SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO US YOU FOOL! Have you ever heard of something like that happening with mates? I haven't and I'm able to have contact with any other wolf that I want to.

I blocked out my wolf. I understand his worries but mine were valid too I literally have hidden it from the rest of the world so that no one will try and attack my pack by using it as my weakness I must be just as strong as all the other alphas if I don't want them to try and take over my pack because they thing that I'm too weak to lead it.

To be honest my "weakness" makes me an even better Alpha, at least that's what it seems like to me. I can hear things that people don't usually hear, I can smell someone before others can. All my senses are heightened more than others. Just because I don't have my sight doesn't mean that I cant take care of myself or my pack. I mean, I've had all of the Alphas over to my house for the alpha meeting and no one was the wiser. No one thought anything other then I loved being outside.

I shrugged off my worries about Holiday. I knew there was going to be a reaction that was somewhat like this, I just didn't think that she was going to pass out again. I sighed and looked in her direction. She was laid back peacefuly in the bed just like she was before I told her that I was blind.

The doctor had came in and checked on her when she heard me yelling when Holiday had fallen back into her slumber. The doctor said that she just wasn't ready for anything after seeing her blood and freaking out so much when she was cut by that stupid mutt. I just hopped whatever is going on with her isn't going to effect her for much longer.

I felt buzzing in my pocket and took out my phone to see that I had a text message from my Beta. I didn't have time to take care of the mutt who had stabbed Holiday yet, but I knew that my pack members were... making sure he was well taken care of.

How is the Luna?

Not sure yet, she passed out when I told her my little secret.

Do you think it has anything to do with the mutt?

I'm not sure. I hope for his sake that it's not.

Don't worry, we'll question him about it.

That's a good idea see if there's something that we're missing.

I put my phone away, having complete faith in my Beta to find out what was going on, if there was something going on.

I looked back to Holiday and grabbed her hand. I really hope the doctor can figure out what's going on, or at least tell me that she's okay.