Changes

It's been a few days since I got out of the hospital and I've been spending all of my time with Holden just getting to know him. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I have been paying attention to how he moves around the house though.I just couldn't seem to get over the fact that he could move around like he could see. I think that he was getting a little annoyed that I refused to leave his side for the past couple of days.

"Maybe we should think about having you hangout with the pack a little more."

His words brought me out of my daze.

"Do you really think that it's time? We haven't even marked each-other yet." I said skeptically.

"Well they're not going to get to know you if we don't, and I don't know how things are done in your pack, but the Alpha doesn't have to mark and mate his Luna for her to be introduced to the pack or hang around them like she's one of them. My mother made my father wait forever before she finally let him mark her and then they waited a bit before they mated, and I was the result of that."

I had a new found appreciation for his mother. Not all she-wolves could make their mate wait that long to mate, especially Alphas. They seemed to be too possessive and wolf like to wait. I was pretty surprised that Holden had waited so long without even a thought of it.

I hadn't thought of being marked yet. I guess I was too busy getting stabbed and trying to figure out my mysterious mate.

I haven't forgotten about it I cant wait till he does it!

Of course you cant you horny wolf!

Hey! Have you seen our mate? He's for sure one of the most amazing things on this Earth, other than myself that is.

Nice modesty you have there.

I know I'm just so perfect.

I pushed her back to the back of my mind and chuckled.

"Whats so funny?" Holden asked, closing his laptop and turning in my direction, where I was sitting on the cough inside his office that was to the left of where he was sitting at his desk. My usual hangout spot while we were in here.

"I was just having a conversation with my wolf, that's all."

"Wolves can be such horny beast cant they?" He asked not looking up from his work.

His words made me freeze where I was. How did he know what my wolf was saying? I was actually appreciative that he couldn't see my face and how red it was.

"Yes they can."

"I hope your wolf can contain herself better than mine can."

"What do you mean?"

"The talk of marking and mating has my wolf on edge, Hes trying to push me to do it." His hands grabbing at the table showing just how much it was taking for him to hold his wolf back.

I felt the need to be marked start to make itself known to me. I was grabbing onto the couch as hard as I could, trying everything to hold myself back from jump ping on his lap and begging him to mark me.

I finally just stood up and walked towards Holden slowly, but my steps were so sure that I didn't know where this confidence was coming from.

"Holiday, if you dont stop coming closer I wont be able to control myself, and I don't want to do anything you're not ready for." His voice was strained.

"Who said I wasnt ready?" I almost gaped at myself, where is this coming from?

"Theres no going back if you come any closer." His final warning was strained.

"I know." I said as I stopped right beside him.

He moved so quick I didnt know what to do. He had me pinned to a wall with his arms around me and his nose to my neck, breathing in my scent. I took a chance to breath his in aswell. A moan coming out of my mouth as I did so.

His head snapped up at the sound and his lips crashed into mine. I felt like I was floating on air, I had never experienced anything like this. I moaned again into his lips, causing him to deepen the kiss. All too soon his lips started going across my cheek and down the side of my neck, slowly and tingleing as they made their way to my sweet spot where he was going to mark me.

Once he made it to my soft spot he stopped and moved so that his face was facing mine.

"This is the last chance to change your mind Holiday." He warned.

"I want you to mark me Holden." I said with every bone of my body.

He smile and went back to my sweet spot, his arms got tighter around me, prepairing for the struggle that was about to happen. I felt him kiss me one more time before he opened his mouth and pierced me with his teeth.

I couldnt help but yelp as his teeth pierced my skin, but it quickly faded away and was replaced wth pleasure. I let out another moan, this one deeper and more animal like than the last ones.

As soon as it started it ended and he retracted his teeth from my skin, catching me as I fell limp. He scooped me up and carried me into our room that we were now sharing and placed me onto the bed.

"Rest Holiday, You're going to need it." And with that he kissed me on the head and my mind faded into a dark peaceful sleep.