On the Way to Answers

I awoke for the second time that day with a start. There something going on around me but I couldn't seem to wake myself up fast enough to figure out what was going on. The bed was bouncing around in a million directions and someone seemed to be shouting. I tried to wake myself up faster, fearing that danger was around me.

I opened my eyes and my sight was bouncing with the bed. I quickly sat up and turned to face the other side of the bed where Holden had been sleeping.

He was sitting up straight with his eyes wide open and the look of surprise and shock on his face. I took a minute to look into those beautiful blue eye, not once had he looked at me with them opened, or uncovered by sunglasses.

"Holden, What's going on?" I asked, sleep evident in my voice.

His whole demenor changed as he looked in my direction. I watched his eyes move up and down me while wondering why he was looking at me as if he could really see me.

"Holiday... Is that you?" His voice struck with wonder.

I was a bit confused as to why he was asking that? Didn't he know the sound of my voice?

"Um. yeah?" I questioned more than answered.

His eyes shot up to my face as I spoke, eyes going even wider, and my confusion getting even stronger.

"Whats going on Holden?"

"I can see you..." His words came out as a whisper.

I looked at him for a minute, just looking over his body and finally focusing on his eyes that were staring right back at me, letting my brain digest what he was saying. Was it possible? Could this really be happening? 

He leaned closer and stroke his hand across my cheek watching his hand with amazement. You could tell that he was just as surprised as I was at this new revelation.

"You can see me?" I whispered.

His eyes left his hand and he looked at my face as a whole making eye contact with me as he smile and nodded.

"YOU CAN SEE ME??" I screamed, as I jumped over to him and landed on top of him laughing with all the joy I felt.

He wrapped his arms around me catching me as I landed on him and laughed with me as I held tight to him and just about cried tears of joy.

Once our laughter died down and I was finally able to breath my senses were coming back to me and the logic of what was happening, or I should say, what had happened started to get some questions flowing through my head.

How was this possible? What made this happen? Is it permanent?

"I don't know how its possible, but I promise I'm not lying, maybe we should go see the pack doctor and see what he has to say." Holden answered my question.

I nodded and got up and started heading for the closet, I needed to get dressed before we went to the pack doctor, Holden followed behind me agreeing with my train of thought. 

I put on a light blue shirt that had a wide enough neck that it allowed my mark to show and not anything else if you catch my drift, and a pair of dark jeans. I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my hair to see Holden walk out of the closet wearing a light blue muscle shirt and dark jeans making me laugh at how we were matching.

"I didn't know you liked muscle t's" I said.

"I haven't seen one before, I figured I try it out." He said with a huge smile making my heart sore.

"I guess that makes since." I laughed, and grabbed his hand dragging him out of the room and down the stairs towards the cars, it would be a very long walk to the pack house with how Holden was staring at everything with wonder in his eyes.