CH 14.2 Sword Fight with Family vs. Sexual Assault by Family

Rile arrived at the staff practice ring carrying a wicker basket filled with delicious smelling treats. He placed it gently on the ground outside the ring and flashed a charming smile at Alex, who was already practicing with her staff.

The Staff Master raised an eye-ridge in surprise but remained silent. He couldn't help but smile when he saw Rile go easy on Alex during their sparring session. When they finished, he nodded in approval and said, "Enjoy your breakfast, Guardians."

Alex clapped her hands. "What did you bring?"

Rile leaned in and nuzzled her affectionately. "All your favorites. Well, all your favorites from Olam at least. No mimosas, but I made some 'sangria' for us." He gestured toward the open air and added with a mischievous grin, "Shall we fly to a private ledge away from prying eyes?"

Alex linked her arm with his and playfully dragged him away. "You better keep your voice down if you want more than just food for breakfast," she whispered with a sly wink.

She took them on a leisurely flight, gently banking left and right for Rile's pleasure, allowing him to stretch his wings. When they finally landed, he held her close for a long kiss.

A portal shimmered into existence behind Rile, and Alex's hand brushed against his back as they kissed. He savored the moment, running gentle claws up and down her spine, careful not to scratch her delicate skin. But as she patted him urgently, he reluctantly pulled away and turned towards the portal. He grumbled about the timing of the Portal Guardian, knowing that complaining never ended well. A red glow of warning flashed from the portal, and without hesitation, Alex drew her sword and leaped through.

"Still terrible timing!" Rile called out as he entered the portal. Rile burst into the room, his sword already drawn and ready for battle. His gaze scanned the stone walls and landed on Cla, Meribah, and Morgan. He skidded to a stop and yanked Alex back.

Rile half-turned to the portal, only to see it change from the usual blue light to black and red flames. He cursed and then said, "Alex, this is a trap, but we're only outnumbered three to two."

"But what an outnumbering! You'll have to take on both Cla and Morgan," Alex said.

"Am I right in thinking you can handle Cla Junior?" Rile asked.

She whispered back, "That would be funny if I wasn't terrified. Yes, I'll take on Meribah. If it's any consolation, I doubt Morgan knows anything about sword fighting."

Rile sized up his opponents. "He's only got a knife, so watch my back and keep him from flanking me while I take on your biggest fan."

"I thought you were my biggest fan," Alex replied.

"Okay, second biggest." He grinned at her and she rolled her eyes before they both focused on the enemies in front of them. "Okay, this room may be large and the only furniture is a bed against the far wall, but they'll have trouble maneuvering. There's a fire in the fireplace, so watch out for that."

Cla and Meribah slowly advanced, swords drawn, while Morgan seemed content to wait on the periphery, flipping his knife in a casual manner.

"Daughter, your uncle will not be as tight a line breeding as your father, but I believe it can be quite beneficial," Cla called out.

"Yes, Mother. It will be excellent practice before Father," Meribah answered.

Rile gagged a little before saying, "Alex, these two surpass Morgan in the creep factor."

"At least we can fight them. Try adding a terrifying mental block before you judge," Alex whispered.

Rile rushed towards Cla to separate her from her daughter, Meribah. The air was thick with tension as both Anolis females were forced to swing with restricted motion, their movements limited by the tight space they were in. Despite this, Alex launched her own attack on Meribah with swift precision, her movements like a dance of death.